monday.com Reviews

Visit Website

About monday.com

monday.com is an award-winning work and project management platform that helps teams of all sizes plan, prioritize, manage, and execute their work more effectively. The platform offers solutions for a wide range of use-cases...

Browse monday.com Reviews

4,641 of 4,641 reviews
cid
cid
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

One-stop shop tool

Pros

The menus and tools were intuitively designed, making them effortless to navigate and locate. This tool's simplicity doesn't compromise its versatility; it's easily customizable to suit individual preferences for enhanced functionality. Adding leads

Cons

One con I'd highlight based on my experience is the learning curve. Once you've mastered the tool and its functions, work becomes significantly easier. However, during the learning phase, there's a notable learning curve to navigate

Gerardo
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

Monday has enough features to automate and manage your support teams and CRM tickets

I would say is a good experience, mostly because the old platform didn't have all the capabilities and features of Monday, I like that we can generate workflow for every task that we want to automate, all in one dashboard.

Pros

Monday gives you access to many tools and dashboard for different tasks, what we love is the way that we can split our teams in different dashboards. Additional, in our enviroment we have differente dashboard one for each task, for example CRM tickets is one dashboard, Workhours is a different dashboard, this let us to automate and give different states to our workflows.

Cons

In many situations we want to integrate our corporate email address to CRM tickets but it doesn't work in good way, we want to be able to send email from Monday and keep that conversation inside the ticket, sometimes this is possible but many others a following email is sent to different tickets.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Hubspot was not good with automation tasks, the end customer database was not clean and had a lot of junk information and misinformation.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Previously, We had experience with monday for marketing tasks so we decided to give a change but for CRM tasks.
sam

Reviewed on 30/12/2023

Pros and cons of Monday

Pros

Very good for organization of the projects and to monitor and track the progress

Cons

Everyone has o get used to Monday and need to stop communicating on different platforms, Would be great if you add chat into the Monday

Jira, Basecamp and Notion

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

easier to use and better for project management

Top monday.com Alternatives

Maxwell Kwadwo
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

Monday.com redefined and streamlined our organizational task management.

Monday.com is an excellent management tool that redefines the modern business operations of organizations. It has helped us remove all bottlenecks associated with task output by our staff and now we are achieving over 90% routine task completion

Pros

Monday.com's rule-based task automation and its modern UI which makes it easy to customize the dashboard interface, convinced us to choose it.

Cons

Although we have received a non-profit discount that gives us 10 free licenses, adding more team members to it seems to be pricy.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

The high subscription cost made us switch from Asana to Monday.com. Monday.com offered us a non-profit discount with 10 free licenses.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

We weighed the two based on their available features and how they could support our project needs. Monday.com stood tall with all the features that we needed.
LAURA

Reviewed on 16/02/2024

Organizes tasks and keeps us focused

Overall we love Monday and it has made our day to day tasks and long term tasks more organized.

Pros

My partner and I love Monday! It really helps us focus on tasks and assign what is important each of us get done and every task has an importance and a person assigned to it. It has made our daily routine so much easier.

Cons

I wish there was more of a list function sometimes like within a task a way to organize what to do.

Irene

Reviewed on 4/01/2024

Not Intuitive

For our design agency we needed to have elaborate task descriptions that included paragraphs of text, pasted images and document attachments.

Monday made that impossible because they only give you a small space for writing out the task description and then to view it within the tiny table using the tiny little scroll bar was incredibly difficult.

Our clients had a harder time navigating it compared to our previous tool (Teamwork) as well. That is why we eventually went back to it.

Pros

I like the modern design with the color coding and table style.

Cons

There was no room to write long task descriptions

Bryan John
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 25/01/2024

Convenient

im happy and satisfied with this tool. I have recommended it to my friends and co workers

Pros

helps us track and manage our productivity using this tool. Easy to use, helps us complete our task before deadline

Cons

I've tried a similar tool like this, eventhough its much more expensive but the interface is much better, but like I've said you have to pay more to get that, but if monday.com can manage that with lesser cost, more people will switch

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Great Platform for Multiple Departments to Connect

Pros

The amount of ability to use Monday.com for all content and creative content

Cons

A lot of options to choose from that needs to be little more mainstream

Caroline
Caroline

Reviewed on 4/01/2024

Monday.com is a useful tool for multiple team collaboration of project management

Pros

I liked using Monday.com as a client to see what was being worked on and prioritized with my business consultant.

Cons

I disliked that sometimes it was not intuitively ordered in sequence of adding information

Sandeep
Sandeep

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

Easy & flexible tool for project Management

Pros

Easy & flexible tool for project management

Cons

Nothing as of now, UI is a bit bad and old-shaped

Adir
Adir

Reviewed on 7/07/2020

A robust project management tool for every need

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Trello, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Response from monday.com

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Replied 10/07/2020
Kim
Kim
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

I love Monday.com!

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Cons

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Christopher

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

A Case of the Mondays.

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pros

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Cons

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
Harel
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 16/04/2022

Monday - project management aims to simplify

As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Pros

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Cons

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Jira and Hubstaff Tasks

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Azure DevOps Services

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.
Cody
Cody
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pros

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Cons

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Airtable and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.

Reviewed on 7/09/2022

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

Pros

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it.
We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

Cons

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

Justin
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Great for nonprofit start ups

Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Pros

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Cons

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

Airtable

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.

Reviewed on 18/08/2023

4 years and looking forwards to many more!

It's a dream to use, even with my neurospicy brain. I am very chaotic and highly organized, depending on the day, time of day, or the socks I am wearing, and Monday can support me at my best and my worst.

Pros

I was always using Google Sheets to track projects, but they would go on and on and on, and include mutliple tabs and pull data from here and there and... it was a bit exhausting. Monday imports these sheets, and turns them into clearly defined, but almost endlessly customizable boards.

Cons

The templates are a bit too needlessly complicated for me. But it's actually useful if you want to use it for different things than I do. I discard my boards after a while, when they are too full, and I don't like to archive or administrate everything.

Andy

Reviewed on 4/10/2023

monday - no matter the day of the week, this software platform is perfect to manage your...

Combining a great product with pleasant visual aesthetics, my current job is made significantly easier by monday.com. It's also all-purpose which means there are no restrictions on how and when we can use it.They have redefined WorkOS. Not to mention the fantastic customer support too.Top class software company.

Pros

The ease of use, and customer support. Second to none!!

Cons

Some of the integrations are a little sticky

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Limited functionality with ExcelMicrosoft don't offer a personalized and individual support

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Best for a growing business, most robust and the best customer support. While the other was okay, Monday just ticked every bo.
Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

Monday.com streamlines task management

The high degree of personalization available on Monday.com is its most notable quality. Users are not limited by the platform's predefined structure but rather can mold it to their own needs by constructing dashboards, columns, and workflows.

Pros

Monday.com allow me to maintain order in my workplace. I appreciate being able to create individual boards for each member of the team, complete with tasks and subtasks. It's simple to establish due dates and a system for conducting reviews. It's also great that we can use automations to notify the sales staff when a task is finished. It's convenient that I can customize my labels with names and colors.

Cons

In an ideal world, I'd be able to view all notes associated with a job without having to open it. It would be nice to have, but it wouldn't change the game.

• Industry: Fishery

Reviewed on 26/11/2023

Fantastic Project Management Solution For Our Small Business

Monday's been a wonderful addition to our toolstack. We use it mainly for monitoring our tasks, but we're also using it pretty actively for forms and email marketing as well. It's a beautifully-designed product that small businesses can easily benefit from as well. It's also got good uptime and rarely causes issues that we have to find fixes for. I'm very happy with the benefits Monday's brought to our business. You can't go wrong with it for managing your projects and tasks, as well as a number of other things.

Pros

1. Monday's usage limits are high enugh for us to get the maximum benefit from it without having to go over our budget.

2. It's great to have so many different modules for all kinds of different things aside from PM, like forms, ideation, emails, etc.

3. The interface looks great and it's very easy to pick up even if you have no background in tools like this. We were able to pretty much pick it up and start using it confidently within a week or two.

Cons

Nothing in particular sticks out too much. We weren't able to natively connect it to all of our tools, and there's the minor bug here and there, but we're pretty happy with it overall.

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Google Sheets is also pretty good for smaller operations, but we decided to move to a full-fledged project management software to boost our expansion process.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Trello looked way too simplistic for what we wanted, and Jira was very expensive for the scale that we were looking to use it, so we decided to go with Monday as it ticked all of our boxes without costing too much.
Jonathan
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Vance

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

One of the most robust project management platforms out there

Project management is so much better with Monday.com after we moved away from spreadsheets and emails in general. Everyone is kept up to date with the latest updates on tasks and projects, and there's a activity log, which makes it easy for everyone to know who made what changes, so there are no disputes.

Pros

Robustness of the platform in terms of project management. Our team also likes the pretty confetti animations whenever we mark a task as done. The latest Christmas-themed confetti was a very nice touch and we had a lot of fun updating Monday.com, which is the whole point of project management - keeping the team up to date with the status of tasks and projects.

Cons

There is not "mark all as read" in the notifications and inbox area, which can be annoying at times when you're back from long leave. Having that feature will significantly improve the UX and notification hygiene practices.

Trello, Basecamp and Asana
Sofwane
Sofwane

Reviewed on 16/06/2023

Comprehensive Website for Effective Project, Portfolio, Resource Management, and Goal Setting

My overall experience with Monday.com has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing tasks, projects, and collaboration. From the moment I started using it, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface, intuitive design, and powerful features.One of the standout aspects of Monday.com is its flexibility and adaptability. It allows users to customize workflows, task fields, and boards to fit their specific needs and preferences. This level of customization ensures that the platform can cater to a wide range of industries and project types.The task management capabilities of Monday.com are exceptional. Creating, assigning, and tracking tasks is a seamless process, and the ability to set deadlines, attach files, and leave comments facilitates effective communication and collaboration among team members. The visual representation of tasks and progress through boards and timelines helps in quickly grasping the overall status of projects.Collaboration is made easy on Monday.com. Team members can work together in real-time, sharing updates, files, and feedback on tasks and projects. The ability to mention specific individuals or teams and the option to receive notifications and reminders greatly enhances teamwork and ensures that everyone stays informed and engaged.Furthermore, the platform provides valuable insights and analytics through customizable dashboards and reports. These features allow users to track project perf

Pros

What I liked most about this website was its efficient task management system. The platform's user-friendly interface and powerful features made it incredibly easy for me to create, assign, and track tasks. The ability to set deadlines, assign team members, and prioritize tasks ensured clear communication and accountability. Additionally, the collaborative capabilities of the website allowed for seamless teamwork, with the option to comment, share files, and update task status in real-time. The timely notifications and reminders also stood out, keeping me on track and ensuring that no task was overlooked. Overall, the task management functionality of this website was exceptional and greatly enhanced my productivity and organization.

Cons

What I found to be a drawback of the Monday.com website was the occasional lag and slow response times. While the platform offered an array of impressive features, there were instances where tasks took longer to load, and navigating between different sections experienced delays. These intermittent slowdowns disrupted my workflow and caused frustration, particularly when dealing with time-sensitive projects. Enhancing the website's responsiveness and optimizing its speed and performance would greatly improve the overall user experience. Despite this minor setback, Monday.com remains an excellent website with a wide range of useful functionalities.

Megan
Megan
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 28/08/2023

Monday.com makes project management easy

There are features in this platform that make your work easier, such as boards and forms are particularly useful, as they allow the entire company to keep track of work in progress and completed tasks. Overall, Monday.com makes it easy and efficient to stay up to date with all aspects of project management and team collaboration.

Pros

In my experience Monday.com has been one of the best productivity and project management software I have used, it is very good for managing and tracking the progress of multiple projects, especially those with deadlines as it provides real-time information on the workload of each member, identifyng who needs help and who can offer it. The ease with which you can track team performance and profit streamlines the entire workflow. Of the points that I can highlight is its interface, its design is minimalist, the well crafted colors, its intuitive menus make it a pleasant platform for the user.

Cons

While Monday.com offers effective project management and team collaboration features, the platform does come with its challenges. The initial setup can be awkward and time consuming, requiring research to customize it to your needs. Also, the automation features are somewhat limited, requiring workarounds for tasks that should be straightforward. From my point of view it lacks a better integration with artificial intelligence.