Ringover Reviews

About Ringover

Ringover is the no.1 business phone system that gives you unlimited calls to 110 countries, video conferencing, SMS and group messaging, call recording, call whispering and more features focused on improving your teams productivit...

4.7

Browse Ringover Reviews

Shishir

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

A simple and powerful tool

Helps me a great deal get my calls through.

Pros

The integrations, the click to call feature, power dialer and the customer service

Cons

The fact that some calls to specific countries get dropped off after a very specific period. Example: 3 mins

After a dropped call, you continue to hear the other person’s recorded voice in loop.

Response from Ringover

Hello Shishir,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know that you found Ringover to be a simple and powerful tool!

We have noted your comment regarding dropped calls to specific countries. Can you send us more details at [email protected] when convenient?

Replied 23/06/2020
Daniela

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

How is ringover on a daily usage

Pros

I like that you can use everywhere, a computer on phone and be assigned different location of numbers. This is very useful when you have clients in some location but you are not physically there.

Cons

That sometimes, even if the app is open, I am not receiving the notification so I lose the calls.

Response from Ringover

Hello Daniela,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!
Good day and see you soon !

Replied 1/03/2021
Jose

Good VoIP service

It completely replaced our previous VoIP service and we are much better with RingOver.

Pros

Really easy to use and setup for a team.

Cons

Sometimes it breaks and there have been a few shortages in the past few months.

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing Ringover

We were not happy with their service.

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

We had a bad experience with Aircall before

Response from Ringover

Hello Jose,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review. We are so proud to have you as a client!

Feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] for any assistance needed.

Top Ringover Alternatives

Avaya Experience Platform

Vonage Business Communications

Emin
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 25/10/2020

Experience on Ring Over

The overall experience is good but the website of the app is terrible for getting information about the packages. I was not expecting this much quality that is why I would say it pays off.

Pros

The interface is amazing. I want to note that the possibility to get voice message is the best as the same feature was not possible for skype

Cons

the packages, it is somehow limited. I see it as a new player and I think it should offer the packages that TUrkey and countries like it should be included in the same package with Europe

Response from Ringover

Hello Emin,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying Ringover and have seen first-hand the value it brings to any business.

We would love to offer unlimited calls to all parts of the globe but for now you can call without limits to 80 landline and mobile destinations across different continents. We even offer virtual landline and mobile numbers in many of these locations.

Thanks again for choosing Ringover. We look forward to continue working with you!

Replied 6/11/2020
Aman
Aman
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 17/02/2023

Ringover is a software that businesses can use to manage their communication, which is based...

Ringover is widely appreciated as a cloud-based communication software that offers an all-encompassing range of communication tools suitable for businesses. Its user-friendly interface, high-caliber voice and video calls, and smooth integration with other business tools have garnered admiration from users. However, a few users have expressed occasional technical difficulties, and the call quality has been a cause for concern for some. Nevertheless, on the whole, Ringover appears to be a dependable and reasonably priced solution for businesses seeking to simplify their communication processes.

Pros

Ringover is a software that provides a wide range of communication tools such as voice and video calls, messaging, and team collaboration, all in one place. It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that is easy to set up without the need for any special hardware or software installations. The software utilizes VoIP technology to ensure high-quality voice and video calls, which reduces call dropouts, lags, and delays, resulting in clear and crisp audio and video quality. Additionally, Ringover integrates with various other business tools, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Slack, which makes it convenient for businesses to streamline their workflows and communication across multiple platforms. Ringover also offers flexible and cost-effective pricing plans suitable for businesses of different sizes.

Cons

There are some typical complaints from users of Ringover that relate to sporadic disruptions and issues with the call quality, which may have an impact on the overall communication experience. Additionally, a few users have reported occasional technical glitches or challenges with integrating the software. However, it is important to note that these issues are not very common, and the Ringover customer support team usually responds promptly to resolve them

Response from Ringover

Hello Aman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this comment.

We are happy to learn that you enjoy our solution and, that you enjoy our various integrations.

We are also sorry to hear that you have experienced some mild disruptions with Ringover.

Should you experience any issues at some point, please feel free to email us at [email protected], and our support team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a pleasant day!

The Ringover Team.

Santosh

Great Application and high uptime

Great, Easy and Transparency.

Pros

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

Cons

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Response from Ringover

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

Replied 23/06/2020
Llana Melissa
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Communication Just for Work

I love Ringover! It’s like my communication space specifically for work. I don’t have to use my personal number anymore so it’s a way to separate calls and messages from work and from family. It’s ideal for work-life balance, I guess.

Pros

What I like most about this software is it offers my most needed communication tools and more in one app - messaging, video calls, and statistics.

Cons

What I least like about this software is sometimes when my husband and I call at the same time the reception becomes poor. I wonder if it’s just my internet or it’s the app.

Response from Ringover

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying our service.

In the event that you are experiencing some quality issues, please feel free to contact our support team at [email protected] and, our team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a lovely day!

The Ringover Team.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 3/03/2021

Easiest Phone Provider System through the App and Web

The once I contacted support to change a phone number they were brilliant. A fast response and they dealt with the issue straight away. Many companies sent a generic reply with a link to a help page but Ringover just actioned what I asked.

Pros

The Ringover system has been very simple to set up, manage and use. The mobile app works seemlessly without having to configure all the settings like other VoIP providers. The app doesn't seem to drain the phone battery much either. The web interface is not just a administration portal but allows calling from within a web browser. Love it!

In addition, the service has the option to integrate with CRM include custom built systems through the API

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. We can always say the cost because we want to save money but the service is worth the money.

Response from Ringover

Hello James,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you !
Have a good day !

Replied 4/03/2021
Hamid

Reviewed on 28/03/2023

Ringover is Good

Pros

Phone quality is very good, almost is easy ti use

Cons

The solution is easy to use for any one, very interactif

Response from Ringover

Hello Hamid,

Looking forward to continuing working with you!

The Ringover team.

Kit

Reviewed on 2/11/2022

Remote Work Made Easier

Because of Ringover I found another remote work for me. This app gives opportunities for work not just locally but even internationally because ofthe remote access it provides. So grateful there's an app like this!

Pros

What I like most about this software is I can have it installed in my phone, my ipad or in my Mac, whichever helps me comfortably make my calls. Great app!

Cons

Sometimes when two people are using the app at the same time the voice quality gets poor. Our voice interestingly sounds a bit distant and softer. Though we found a solution to make a schedule forcalling, it would have been better ifthe sound quality doesn't change.

Response from Ringover

Hello Kit,

Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback.

The Ringover Team!

Asanka

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Do not buy. There are so many better products out there.

Pros

The soft phone feature. And nothing else.

Cons

The cunning cancellation policy and hopeless customer Support.

Response from Ringover

Dear Asanka,

We are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We'd like to know the details of the problem you mentioned. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you in our databases.
Do not hesitate to send us your comments by contacting us at [email protected]. We will be able to discuss and find a solution to your problems.

Have a nice day !

Replied 21/12/2022
Will

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Ringover is not over sold

good

Pros

integration with salesforce is good, overall quality of calls are good. There are some nifty features like note-taking and more.

Cons

VoiP always has some reliability issues and this has shown up once or twive

Response from Ringover

Hello Will,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear about your positive experience. Happy to have you as a client and feel free to reach out if you need some tips on how to improve voice quality.

Eddie

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Easy of use

Statistics function
Fully virtualized (no hardware)

Cons

Customization of the dashboard, which can still be improved

Response from Ringover

Hello Eddie,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you!

Replied 19/07/2021
El Mokhtar

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

The best Voip app

Pros

We tried many Voip app's and ringover is by far the one who suits us the best

Cons

Nothing spécial. We have using it for 2 months now.

Response from Ringover

Hello El Moktar,

Thank you for sharing your experience, at Ringover we do our best to make our Saas solution as efficient as possible for our customers.

Have a nice day,

Replied 19/10/2021
Esther
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 7/10/2021

Efficient, fast solution for telemarketing

it allows me to call quickly
to have a solution with several cell phone numbers
allows the follow-up of the calls
call transfer

Pros

Looking for a simple, fast and efficient solution for my telemarketing missions.
This is what the Ringover solution offers me.
Several call numbers in 07 ...... and in regional numbers.
For now, the solution for me.
Thank you to Ringover for listening to me and providing a solution.
I recommend this option.

Cons

I have not encountered any negative points in using this software

Response from Ringover

Hello Esther,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted to know that our solution meets your expectations. We are doing everything we can to make our SaaS solution easier to use and more productive for our users.

Thank you very much and see you soon!

Ringover team

Replied 8/10/2021
Galner

Reviewed on 7/12/2022

Ringover est une solution de VoIP complète

Overall, its a great tool to get the most out of sales teams.

Pros

The recording system, the customer service and the dashboards that enables management analysis.

Cons

You need specific hardware to enjoy the full capacity of the tool (specific headsets, etc).

Response from Ringover

Hello Galner,

Thank you for this great comment ! We are happy to know that you like our solution!

We do everything we can to make it user-friendly for our customers and allow them to provide top customer service whatever the situation !

We look forward to continuing with you.

• Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Reviewed on 2/08/2021

Great product

Cosmic

Pros

Relaiblity make my work easier and connects team

Cons

Nothing its great honestly no complaints

Response from Ringover

Hello John,
Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to read that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Replied 16/08/2021

Reviewed on 2/07/2021

Great work tool!

It has been a really useful tool, especially working from home! It is also a great tool when you are learning in a new role because of the shadowing feature.

Pros

The ability to listen back to recorded calls is brilliant! If you miss any information or can't make notes quickly enough its a life saver!

Cons

There is occasionally a bit of a delay with the call that can lead to so misunderstanding/interruption.

Response from Ringover

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.
The Ringover Team

Jquarn

Reviewed on 5/07/2021

Best Phone Software

Pros

The user interface is really beautiful and easy to use. other similar software has a really dry, not up-to-date design but Ring over is more with the times which I believe has an impact on productivity.

Cons

Sometimes their is a delay a few seconds between when you speak and the person on the phone which I believe will be fixed sooner than later

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thank you for your great comment! We hope you enjoy our solution for a long time to come!
Have a nice day,

Jack

Reviewed on 9/03/2019

5 Star Service

The support service has been second to none.

Pros

Call logs are useful and well organised. Ability to monitor and record calls has proved invaluable.

Cons

So far.everything is working exactly as we need it to.

Response from Ringover

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Jack. We really appreciate your kind words and we agree, our support colleagues are superstars! We are honored to have you in our network and glad to know our tool adds value to your team! We look forward to continue working with your team :)

Replied 1/04/2019
Amna

Reviewed on 2/07/2021

So efficient to use!

Pros

The software has made my transition into working life so smooth and easy! I use this day in and day out to make calls and can’t recommend it more!

Cons

I can’t fault the software and as of yet every thing is running smoothly!

Response from Ringover

Hello Amna, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.
The Ringover Team

Mélanie

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Ringover review

Pros

I use this app for business calls. This is an app very easy to use.

Cons

Contacts are not arranged in alphabetical order

Response from Ringover

Hello Mélanie,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our solution. Your comments are taken into account, and we will make sure we improve the use of Ringover.

Ringover team

Replied 1/10/2021
Marco
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

Ringover Review

Pros

easy to use, simple and i like the association with salesforce

Cons

some system fails, and some call failings

Response from Ringover

Thanks for your 5 star review, Marco! Our entire team is so proud to be working with WeLink.

If ever you need some additional advice on how to rid call failures, please reach out at [email protected].

Replied 24/06/2020
Leonardo

Honest opinion

very positive

Pros

Simplicity to acess all is features, is very intuitive

Cons

sometimes it occurs some errors on recognising the devices i use has headphones

Response from Ringover

Hello Leonardo,

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you have found Ringover simple and intuitive!

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

Good software

Pros

Easy to use, recording feature is very useful

Cons

Cannot accept inbound calls, makes this hard to receive calls

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Replied 22/07/2021