LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

About LinkedIn Jobs

LinkedIn Jobs is an online job board platform, which helps businesses of all sizes, staffing agencies and non-profit organizations post jobs and hire candidates. The solution enables teams to target relevant candidates based on...

Browse LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

5,907 of 5,907 reviews
Marty
Marty
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 8/12/2021

The Best Place to Find a Job, Network and Career Development

Wonderful! My only recommendation is to add a feature that updates job applicants whenever a position is filled or taken off the job posting. I even started LinkedIn Learning which is AMAZING for career development.

Pros

I like how self-explanatory the software is. I've been using it for 5+ years and have even gotten a couple of jobs out of it! I like how LinkedIn is always added new features and making their product better everyday.

Cons

Something that I don't like (unrelated to software) is the postings of "cattle run" jobs. I've found a couple of positions on LinkedIn and gone to interviews that are obviously fraudulent businesses that are taking advantage of innocent people looking for work. I know this isn't a software issue exactly but more filtering of companies/positions that look fraudulent would be helpful.

Mohammedalmustafa
Mohammedalmustafa
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

A simplified review of LinkedIn

It's a great experience for me on LinkedIn, I made an online application and making contacts with LinkedIn society, I also had a number of courses, It was very useful to me that I have gained knowledge, skills and experiences too.

Pros

LinkedIn has combined many features that were unique to many applications separately previously, making it a comprehensive application for sharing experiences and cultures and a platform full of jobs, courses and skills development with many other features that everyone should discover.

Cons

The quality of profile matching with functions should be thoroughly improved, as well as multiple app themes and a service search feature placed near the current location.

Sana
Sana
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

LinkedIn

Overall having a good experience but according to me it needs to be develop more and fix these issues that I have been facing.

Pros

I have been using LinkedIn on daily basis, as it is a great platform for professionals. When I have entered data about my field or interest, it shows automatically different contacts, posts, and companies related to my profession; which is the lovely feature of linkedin I guess. And other great thing is, user can get notification about every small thing like views, checking profile etc.

Cons

Sometime it crashes or hang while chatting and then takes minutes to reopen. The most worst thing I have ever faced in this app is when I wanna add anything in profile it show different options instead of providing space for typing. So much time required,because option is not available and I have to go for relatable options. And I always get an email of every single msg of linkedIn which needs to remove.

Top LinkedIn Jobs Alternatives

Helena
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

Looking for Work

Since I started accessing, I haven't gotten any results when searching for a vacancy.

Pros

Profile visibility to employers and available vacancies.

Cons

The downside is that to have more access to vacancies you need to be on premium, however, those without work cannot pay.

• Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 9/08/2021

LinkedIn Review

Two of the three jobs I have obtained post graduation, I obtained through LinkedIn. It's an easy software to use and I have had great success with it myself. Employers have been fast to respond through it, which is a huge positive when applying for jobs.

Pros

I love the ability to see everything you'd need to know about a job from just the brief listing. There is almost always a job title, logo for the company, salary range, and description of the job itself. Also, the best feature they have is the Easy Apply button. LinkedIn will send an application for you based on all the information you have already answered. It is so efficient.

Cons

Only issue I have with LinkedIn is the amount of messages I receive from accounts offering positions that do not seem legitimate. This is less of an issue with the software itself and more of an issue with some of the users, but it can be quite annoying.

Jason
Jason
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 6/12/2019

The best job posting software for small business

Linkedin jobs helped us find our last 3 technicians and installers. We were able to weed out the applicants that did not meet our criteria as well as view job history to make proper determinations. The number of potential employees was astounding compared to other software and websites we used in the past for hiring.

Pros

Linked in comes with pre-populated job templates that make job posting super-efficient. You are able to filter for applicants that meet your exact criteria, as well as auto-reject those who do not so you or an employee are not wasting time reviewing the wrong applicant.

Cons

You pay for results, meaning when someone clikc on your job you are charged. If the job description and qualifications are not set up precisely you can pay for views from unqualified applicants.

Monster+

Reasons for Choosing LinkedIn Jobs

with linked in we felt like we were getting true professionals applying for our job postings.

Monster+

Reasons for Switching to LinkedIn Jobs

linked in seemed to be a better value due to the parameters we could input for potential employee qualifications.
Ruby
Ruby

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

One of the best portals to search jobs all over the world.

It has been amazing so far and has landed me a job with my current company.

Pros

You can find jobs suitable for your profile from all over the world. It is very easy to use and send recommendations according to your previous searches and settings. LinkedIn Job Search is an amazing way to connect to your recruiters, send them messages and apply directly through your linked in profile.

Cons

Sometimes the jobs it shows are not relevant according to the profile.

Gokul
Gokul

Reviewed on 8/09/2019

Linked In Profile Jobs

Overall experience is Good and I am using this from year of 2012. I have travelled to several companies and able to listed down all in single instances with out any hesitations. So this will be useful for all jobs recruiters to see where I am and what I was suits to the job I was applying in nature. Overall I was happy with Jobs provided in Linked in.

Pros

1. This tool/online portal exactly select the jobs according to the user needs.
2. Took the exact location where we lives and portable to needed jobs
3. Easy to port the resume in linked in to job which was shown
4. Known about the company very well since it was visible by all users
5. Shows who viewed our profile also

Cons

1. Premium Linked in Jobs are costly and need to pay every month
2. Tought to create the initial resume with cover letter as it costed more.
3. Some companies are just posting the job in Linked in and not exactly truthful for applying them to get the jobs.
4. Whole history shows to all the users irrespective of what company it exists.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Solid software for engaging prospective employees

Positive, has worked out really well for the company

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, quite modular compared to other platforms and easy to target

Cons

Can be laborious to get everything set up, but once you're up and running, it's smooth

Clayton
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

LinkedIn Review

Pros

Very easy to use and interface is sharp and clear.

Cons

There isn't anything negative about it.

Fabjon

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

One of the best Softwares to search for jobs

Overall great experience, when I apply for a job, I always hear back from the person or profile who posted the job.

Pros

The fact that is connected with LinkedIn makes the setup process extremely easy since you do not have to put all your skills, job exp and education or your Resume all over again. Also, it does not send you a countless number of useless notifications. And job notifications you get are always related to your background and mostly your location(this also depends on your profile settings).

Cons

Overall it is very good, but the UI and UX may need some improvements and also would be great if every job posted would have the option of Ease Apply with LinkedIn, even though I know that this depends on the person or profile who posted the job.

Danish Azmat
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 22/01/2022

Jobs searching never that easy before

It is an excellent tool for finding jobs for serious job seekers because it provides end-to-end information about both potential candidates & prospective employers. Articles, Posts, videos & webinars on the platform also give extensive insights about respective industries that help professionals acquaint themselves with the latest.

Pros

It is simple & super easy to use & searching for jobs is convenient by filtering your search you could also acquire notification of jobs that best suit your profile. It really helps professionals grow their network.

Cons

Sometimes jobs that a candidate is applying is no longer exist & also job seekers could not reach out to the recruiter directly until of course you have premium versions. Subscription for job seekers should be made easy.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 9/06/2019

Publish your professional profile online

As a journalist currently working on the promotion of travel packages for a travel agency, this tool is really useful for general confidence in my clients, since they can verify my professional profile and thus verify through the internet that I am a real person and committed to my work, also the company for which I work through this software makes exhibitions about our mission and vision, together with the promoted service (tour packages) online and without any problems. With this platform I have also been able to get jobs and work independently as a Community Manager for different brands of small business products. Besides that it has allowed me to contact many colleagues who have fed me with important information. I am clear that we are a completely competitive world so I try to focus a bit on how to prepare my profile by focusing on the questions of why you should choose me or my company and always showing my product or service to get attention and get good results. Definitely I think that for any trained person of any branch or specialization you should use LinkedIn Jobs for your professional development.

Pros

I really like LinkedIn Jobs because it has become a professional network, which has allowed me to publicize my resume digitally anywhere in the world, keeping my profile active for any business opportunity that may arise, this I do this because many companies can generate employment opportunities using this platform as a recruiting system, which can be located immediately or be recommended by other contacts, in addition to allowing direct contact with leaders or managers of any organization without the need to use intermediaries I can also find any professional and especially colleagues, facilitating the exchange of information through groups, helping me to clarify any doubts that concern me or participate in the different courses or forums of my specialty, for us journalists networking is essential to achieve our work objectives since the news arrive directly and without any type of censorship, in my case it generates confidence for my clients when I carry out the marketing of my tour packages.

Cons

What I do not like is that it generates a little distrust in terms of security. Because when you work publicly with real personal information, we are exposed to that information can also be used for bad deeds such as defamation or identity theft, so it is advisable to be alert to any alarm that may arise, as it is a very delicate subject.

Wobe Muki Marguerite
Wobe Muki Marguerite

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

The best Job search and productivity platform ever

I love this platform, it has been and is a great tool for a better working and productive professional career.

Pros

The best application regarding social networks. Apart from being very user friendly, here are points that makes me so like this unique application:
- LinkedIn Jobs create real business networks with similar interests: Because of LinkedIn Jobs, I have been able to link up with people with similar interests and from there I have had several opportunities to learn from this networks and encouraged to upgrade my profile by working hard. Also, LinkedIn Jobs gave me the opportunity to follow "my dream company" and experts in my field, from here I have had updates on what is happening in the industry, new technologies/their relevance and how to implement them.
- With LinkedIn Jobs, learning is round the clock: From the networks and companies I follow, I have had the possibility to attend free educational conferences, discussion sessions with good companies and professionals in the field. Not forgetting great articles available to read.
- This platform has created a great way for me to stay in touch with old and new coworkers!!
-I do appreciate the notification functionality because it gives up to date on happenings about my networks, who viewed my profile (profile impact) and available jobs with regards to my interest
- One thing I also love about this platform is they are very vigilant and eager to resolve any issues or inculcate new suggestions (works continuously on improving and updating the platform for user accessibility).
- Possibilities to have instant chats with networks

Cons

-The white and blue colors for the platform is amazing but not as good at night. If a night vision is possible then it will be great!!!

Hiran
Hiran
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

A platform where job seeker can meet a professionals from all over the world.

A professional platform for professionals and job seekers with good community guidelines and policy.

Pros

This platform is more authentic and genuine for both job seeker and employer. This platform is available on the website and the mobile app version. The user of LinkedIn can able to endorse the skills of another user which add value to their profile. Various skills are available for the user to learn which add value to the career. The user can create a professional LinkedIn profile by uploading a resume and providing details regarding education, work history, Area of interests, projects and many more. In my network option on can monitor the connection with other users. In jobs option, the user can set the job search with various filter option according to their interest and notification will be sent via email to the user when new job alert is set for particular interests. LinkedIn notifies the user when some other user viewed our profile and shows their name.

Cons

There are many options for the job seeker to message recruitment team but it is available in the premium version. LinkedIn would have provided a more flexible subscription plan for job seekers. Support team need to improve the response time.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 28/07/2018

Allows you to browse thousands of jobs with ease

Apply to many different jobs and search for jobs from one central location, narrow down my search results to find jobs that match my skills and experience, connect with individuals such as recruiters, ability to apply to jobs without leaving the website, ability to save job descriptions.

Pros

I love the layout of LinkedIn jobs. The filter tools and search tools allow me to narrow down jobs to my industry of interest, location, experience level, and date posted. This is incredibly important to me because it makes sure I use my time job searching effectively. I also enjoy how LinkedIn provides several jobs that I may already be interested in. This saves some time in my search, and aggregates ones that may match my background. Perhaps my favorite feature, however, is EasyApply. This feature allows me to apply to a job with just a few clicks of my mouse. It can be very tiresome to have to go to individual websites to apply to jobs, upload resumes and cover letters, and fill out basic information time and time again. With EasyApply, the hassle is taken out, and you can apply in a few clicks.

Cons

One thing that I wish LinkedIn Jobs works on is the "Date Posted" feature. I wish there was a feature that allowed me to input a specific date posted, or specific range. While within the past month, week, or day are useful, sometimes I want to search within the past three days or five days. Also, although I believe this is attributable to the job poster, sometimes the experience level for jobs does not match the job description. At times, I will see jobs marked "entry level" with a description that says candidates must have 5+ years of experience. I think this would be an easy fix with some type of algorithm to scan the job posting, however.

Zavud
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Review for LinkedIn Jobs

Pros

I have been using LinkedIn Jobs for a year almost every day. I love how easy everything is on LinkedIn. You can register in a very short time and just start looking for what you need. As I am always checking what jobs/internships are available for me, I have realized almost all of the important and big companies (at least for my field) put their job offers on LinkedIn Jobs. Therefore one could find a lot of new offers every other day. The thing I like most about LinkedIn Jobs is its automatic ability to show me the job offers and companies that are related to my field. For that reason, I do not always have to type in what I am looking for since it already shows me what might be interesting me. It also suggests/shows me the people that I might know based on our mutual working places or universities which is very good to make connections. What I also like about LinkedIn is it enables companies to view my profile and Resume and send me a message if they are interested.

Cons

What I dislike about LinkedIn Jobs is I keep receiving too many spam messages. What recently happened to me is I got an offer from "a company" that invited me to an interview in the UK. They sent me an email with the name of an HR of the company. They provided me with the link of the Company and everything looked promising until they told me I have to pay my travel expenses to the travel agency they provided me with and they promised that I would get my money back as soon as I would be in London. I realized something fishy was going on so I stopped contacting them anymore. However, I believe there might be some people out there who would have bought their "offer". Therefore, I would like LinkedIn to detect those frauds and ban their profiles immediately.

Austin
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 8/10/2021

The highest quality hiring solution for companies and candidates

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is the most reputable job board among professionals. It offers the highest quality candidates, and has the highest quality job postings compared to sites such as Indeed and Angellist. As a candidate, LinkedIn Jobs was always my go-to website, since it always had the most attractive companies and good transparency in terms of expected compensation. In terms of the application process, LinkedIn's one-click easy apply is by far the greatest quality of life benefit that a job board can provide.

Cons

The matching system that matches candidates with jobs based on their listed skills seemed less useful to me, as it often used skills that I am proficient with, but would prefer not to work with. I'd like some way to highlight skills and domains that I am particularly interested in. I also would like a better salary sharing system, or integration with Levels.fyi, which I've found to be an invaluable tool in evaluating companies.

Yeniree
Yeniree

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

Excellent tool for the search of employment

Pros

Linkedln is an incredible tool to find employment opportunities, in our profile we can attach our professional experiences (in this area we can select the company if it is registered in linkedIn and through this option you can visualize the number of registered people who work in the company), university studies, courses, we can also place our skills, what I like about this tool is that we can add our preferences such as the country where you want to apply, the number of employees you would like the company to have, and the position to which you want to apply, you receive notifications with published vacancies that adapt to your profile, by expanding the network of contacts these can validate your knowledge and skills serving this for when the companies seeking to validate certain references can already visualize in the profile, According to the people and companies that you start to follow on the home screen, there are certain available vacancies that usually request that you send your resume to a certain email

Cons

What I like the least about this tool is that you need the premium version so that your profile appears first in the companies' searches, this version also allows you to see which people or companies have viewed your profile, it also offers in real time the most relevant, this option has a free 30-day trial mode but you need to register a credit card

Reviewed on 23/01/2022

The Most Reliable Jobs Website

I believe that Linkedin is the most reliable and trustworthy website for offering and applying for jobs. It is an excellent method of selecting talented employees.

Pros

It is the first website for me to search for reliable jobs.
There are three features that I like most.
First, all the announced jobs are from major companies and institutions with high reliability, and you can easily browse the advertisement publisher’s page and check the company and its field of work and people’s opinions about it.
Secondly, the advertised jobs contain a very complete and sufficient description of the job requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities. Automatically, the website, based on my personal page, nominates the best suitable jobs for me. I can also know the number of applicants and my ranking among them.
Third, I can communicate with the recruitment officials who publish advertisements quite easily, sharing my CV with them, unlike other websites that are not even able to know the recruitment and you can't communicate with him directly.

Cons

In my perspective, there is only one disadvantage.
It's the fact that certain job adverts need you to go to the company's main website, establish a new account, and then apply for the position from the main site.
I believe that allowing direct submission via Linkedin is the best option.

€shwar
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 1/10/2023

Network-Powered Job Hunting

Overall, LinkedIn Jobs has been a refreshing shift in my job-hunting journey. I turned to it mainly to find positions that aligned better with my skills and network connections. What it did was simplify the often-overwhelming process. Being able to see mutual connections at potential workplaces provided an unexpected advantage. It's like having an inside scoop. Beyond just finding jobs, it helped me understand the landscape of industries and companies. I've landed interviews and gained insights that wouldn't have been possible with traditional job boards. It's more than a tool; it's been a strategic ally in my career growth.

Pros

The thing I loved most about LinkedIn Jobs is its networking edge. Seeing job openings within my own professional network, and sometimes even recognizing familiar faces at potential workplaces, makes job hunting feel more personal and less daunting. The tailored job recommendations based on my profile and interactions are spot-on, saving me from endless scrolling. The platform is user-friendly, and integrating it into my job search routine was a breeze. It's not just a job board, it's like having a career compass connected to my network.

Cons

Cons: While LinkedIn Jobs offers a great networking angle to job hunting, sometimes its algorithm misses the mark, suggesting roles that don't align with my interests. I also feel there could be a better way to filter or categorize opportunities. Occasionally, the platform feels a bit clunky when applying for multiple positions. And while integrating it into my job search was mostly smooth, I wish it would sync better with some of my other job tracking tools. It's a strong platform, but there's room for refinement.

Reviewed on 28/05/2018

I have used this program for about 5 years now and still love it.

Pros

While I use to work in both the retail industry and wedding industry this was an amazing way to connect with other professionals on the same level. I was originally from the US and then made the move to Canada. One of the largest stress factors was how to rebuild clients and contacts with such a major move. With LinkedIn it was actually no where near as bad as I expected. My husband was able to connect me with some contacts he knew in the industry and the program itself then is able to recommend so many more. You are able to look by location you can see careers and what I like most is you can see how long someone has been in a particular industry. I have been a photographer for over 10 years while it is always nice to help new photographers getting into the industry, when I 1st wanted to make new contacts I wanted to meet very experienced and similar level to myself. With LinkedIn it lets you know a lot about the person you are going to meet before you ever meet them.

Cons

Unless you are willing to pay money you do not get all of the benefits of the program. I don't see a need to pay money for the extra perks as the base does enough to suit my needs. It would be nice when you have people viewing your profile to always see who they are but without paying that unfortunately is not an option. The only other con I would say is that recently it has seemed to turn a bit more into a facebook with what some people are posting. I would like to see this eliminated as this is a professional platform I don't want to get on and see pictures of peoples families or other personal information, not related to work.

Reviewed on 18/02/2019

Makes Job Searching Easy

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs makes searching for jobs easy and straightforward. It's a free app that allows you to create a profile, connect with other professionals, and search for jobs all over the world. LinkedIn also uses your search history and added skills to find and suggest jobs that have recently been posted, which makes job searching so much easier. It has saved me so much time because I no longer have to scour job listing websites for things I am interested in. I also enjoy that it suggests other jobs at a particular company you've viewed. Sometimes it's nice to see what other openings come up at the company you're interested in. Overall, it's a great software and must for any professional.

Cons

So the base software is free, but they do have a premium option that gives you more features. I have not tried the premium version so I cannot comment on whether or not it's worth it. However, it's just too expensive for me to justify trying past the free trial. I wish that it was a bit cheaper so that I could at least justify the price while I searched for a new job. Again, the base software is free so this isn't something that prevents me from using the software, it would just be nice if it was a bit more reasonably priced.

Isabela
Isabela
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 7/04/2021

Looking for a job? LinkedIn may be a good option for you

Despite the small problems mentioned, my experience with LinkedIn has been very profitable: I have already applied for several job openings and participated in some interviews, all thanks to the curriculum that is automatically generated from the information provided.

So, my conclusion is: I highly recommend the software and I wish good luck to anyone looking for a job.

Pros

What I like most about LinkedIn is how easy it is to find a good job. In addition to the possibility of meeting people with the same interests as yours (or similar) and exchanging experiences.

It has several interesting tools, such as, for example, posts and stories, functioning as a social network, where it is possible to share information and news about your work.

In your search field, it is possible to filter the vacancy you are looking for, in addition to the location and type of employment (in-person or Home Office).

And last but not least: it is very easy to use software: just fill in your personal information and professional interests, and ... A world of opportunities opens up for you.

Cons

In my view, the negative points are:

1) As much as it is a kind of social network, where people share their news and professional information, the feed ends up being overloaded and there is no way to filter it;

2) Often, when looking for a job, LinkedIn does not always show vacancies in the exact place where we live.

So, my suggestion for a better experience with the software are these: A way to filter the information that is shown in the feed and greater precision in searches by location in job vacancies.

Syed Asad
Syed Asad

Reviewed on 1/02/2021

***Linkedin Provides as a Anchor Role for Jobs Searchers***

My overall experience is very good on LinkedIn. I face no other issues.

Pros

On a very specific mode LinkedIn puts a very positive and a helpful support for the 'Jobs Seekers'. Moreover, this application provides the huge medium for the Job locators about their qualification and experience based work. With the help of this, you can easily get Automatic recommendations as per job requirement. In addition, you can also prepare your Professional LinkedIn Curriculum Vitae. Its a Job Searching Hub for the user.

Cons

I have not find any issues in this application except many advantages. But one thing about this application that this application provide opportunity for the full-time not the contract based work.