About CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics is a cloud-based call tracking and contact center solution for businesses and agencies that helps with tracking campaigns, reaching new audiences through integrated text marketing and online forms and using...

Browse CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Dominic V. Dominic V.

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Great marketing tool, subpar contact center application

I would say that it feels like a slight improvement over my last vendor, NICE inContact, because of the extra marketing tools at my disposal, but the contact center piece feels like a step backwards. The Support experience has been the worst part. It took months, many duplicate cases, and threatening to find another vendor for me to actually get some helpful tech support.

Pros

The suite of marketing features that come baked into the product far exceed the competition (others may offer similar products, but they're almost always a peripheral add-on that needs to be purchased in addition to the standard license).

Cons

The contact center software has not fully matured yet; it feels like an afterthought. Its integration with the biggest CRM in the world, Salesforce, is clunky and riddled with issues that are difficult to troubleshoot and reduce my agents' work efficiency.

Vonage Contact Center and 8x8 X Series

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

Cost and the inability to switch to Salesforce Lightning Experience.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

It was a purely cost driven decision.
Stephanie C. Stephanie C.

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

The More info the better

We have made more money by using this product as it allows us to access info we wouldn't have had otherwise. Being able to track the missed calls from nights and weekends has produced many new leads.

Pros

Being able to see the phone number and some basic info about the person that calls is very beneficial to how we work a lead. Knowing what pages they came to helps direct the call in the right direction without wasting time.

Cons

We have several websites we track that are all part of one corporation, It's quite bulking and time-consuming to set them up all individually. I wish there was reporting that would show calls across all sites instead of having to swap back and forth between the 5 accounts we have.

Dawn K. Dawn K.

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Most comprehensive call tracking software available.

really great. Support is always there to walk you through fixing issues right on the phone.

Pros

full featured, but you only pay for what you use!

Cons

all those features makes it a bit more complex to set up and diagnose issues.

CallRail

features and cost

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the great review, Dawn! And, we agree that our support team is the best in the business, so if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

Top CallTrackingMetrics Alternatives

Reviewed on 1/04/2020

stand out support and functionality

Pros

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

Cons

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.

Reviewed on 10/10/2020

Simple tracking, lacking features

It works but doesn't fully get the job done. We have switched most of our sites to other providers.

Pros

It was very easy to set up CTM on a website. There's nothing that's rocket science here. It's a call tracking tool. The email reports are very nice.

Cons

It doesn't have as many robust integrations as CallRail, and the interface is a bit clunky. There have been a lot of issues with Google Analytics and Google Ads after using CTM.

CallRail
Eddy B. Eddy B.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

CallTrackingMetrics Benefits

I am able to show business owners call activity and likely conversios that helps me prove Return on Investment to current advertisers so that they will renew their campaign. Plus I can show this to prospective advertisers to show potential return on investment and to be able to close the sales as a result.

Pros

I can track the call activity from print, digital, social media ads. I can listen to the calls and identify the appointments or likely sales.

Cons

Not sure, but would like to have an app on my iPhone available so I can reference it on in the field when I don't have my laptop..

Kenna P. Kenna P.

Good call tracking software

Pros

We enjoy that all of our departments that speak with clients on a daily basis can use this and have calls recorded to protect our staff!

Cons

No cons that I can think of at the moment.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review, Kenna!

Nicholas W. Nicholas W.

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Great CallTracking Service For Agencies

Pros

Non-Expensive, Detailed Reporting and Clear Call Recordings

Cons

Hard to Navigate Initially, but Easy Once You Get Used to It.

Adrian B. Adrian B.

Reviewed on 9/08/2019

Great System For Starting Out

Great for small businesses. Fast support whenever something comes up. Always eager to walk you through the system.

Pros

Easy to jump in and get started with tagging calls and listening to calls.

Cons

I would like the ability to delete auto-populated tags, but this is a small annoyance since you can create unlimited tags.

Brandt W. Brandt W.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Great Call Detail

I liked being able to listen to each call and customize the receiving end's voice whisper to determine which source the call was coming from.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks, for the awesome review, Brandt!

Replied 23/05/2018
Jennifer B. Jennifer B.

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

Pros

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Cons

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Jonathan P. Jonathan P.

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

CTM is The best in the industry

We use CTM for measuring results for our company's marketing efforts as well as our clients. We've been using CTM for 8+ years. When installed on websites, it loads much more quickly than other competing tracking tools. This is important for us because website load times are vital in maximizing our search engine optimization efforts and ensuring our websites are meeting Google's ranking factors.

Pros

Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support

Cons

None. CTM does everything we need it to do and more. Thats why we've continued to use it for 8+ years.

Jeff G. Jeff G.
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Best and easiest call tracking tool ever

CTM was an easy decision and the support we have received for onboarding and minor issues have been superb.

Pros

The support I have received, when needed, has been first rate and super friendly. CTM itself gives my clients the information they need to respond to calls quickly when they are out in the field and the data easily integrates into other 3rd party software for our PPC reports and conversion tracking.

Cons

I know there should always be some cons for a product, but we really do not have any.

Andrew F. Andrew F.

Great Software

Our overall experience is very good with call tracking metrics. We use it daily and it makes our company better!

Pros

It helps us keep track of all of our sales people and what metrics they are hitting. It also allows us to be able to coach them and help them improve.

Cons

We like everything about call tracking metrics. It was easy to implement and use.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the great review, Andrew. Glad to hear we are helping to make your company better! Your success is our success.

Robert K. Robert K.

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Pros

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

Cons

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Jeff S. Jeff S.

Excellent support

Pros

I work with several call management platforms. CTM has by far the best support team of any of them.

Cons

The reporting and reports is not as clean and robust as others. Additional focus on speech analytics and analysis would be helpful.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the awesome review and valuable feedback, Jeff!

April F. April F.

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Best Software For Your Company

Pros

It's super easy to use and your able to monitor all calls and text that come in and out.

Cons

There's nothing I like least about this software.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi April! Thanks for the 5-star review and we are glad to hear that you are finding success managing calls and text messages for WICR!

Emily H. Emily H.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016

Great For Print Marketing

Don't do print marketing without a tracking number! It's important to see where your leads come from. With Call Tracking, you are able to monitor calls and see where your leads came from.

Pros

Accurate call tracking.
Know where your leads came from.

Cons

Nothing.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the 5-star review, Emily!!!

Replied 23/05/2018
John S. John S.

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Everything I was Looking For!

Pros

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Thomas W. Thomas W.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

The no. 1 calltracking tool for international businesses

With CallTrackingMetrics we are able to measure the number of incoming calls on a country and marketing channel level. This is extremely helpful in taking strategic decisions how to allocate our marketing budgets. We now now which channels are driving incoming leads via calls.

Pros

We've screened ten different calltracking tool. What made us choose CallTrackingMetrics is the intuitive interface combined with the many countries that are covered. We've been using CTM for more than 4 years now and are still very satisfied with the service and support they offer.

Cons

I wish it would be easier to purchase new numbers without having to contact the support team. This was possible up until 2019. Then the legislation changed in many countries, so a detailed check of our ID documents by the support team is now needed every time we want to buy a new number.

Nextiva Call Center, CallRail and ActiveDEMAND

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

We chose CallTrackingMetrics over the other call tracking services due to their amazingly easy-to-use interface. We have 20+ users working with CTM, so the interface needs to be self-explanatory. Additionally we were looking for a service, which can cover 50+ countries worldwide. Only CTM was able to handle our demand.
Gary M. Gary M.

Excellent Software

We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Cons

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

Kennneth S. Kennneth S.

Best Cal Followup

It has be a cost effective necessity for our advertising budget

Pros

This software gives us the ability to track our marketing and follow up with calls that we might have missed after hours. We like that we can regionally track where the calls are coming from so that we can optimize our budget.

Cons

It was a little tricky to set up cut once customer support walked us trough the problems we havent needed to tough things since

Molly G. Molly G.

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Intuitive Product. Great Customer Service.

Pros

CTM is intuitive and even if you hit a snag on set-up or use, customer service is one call away. They are always responsive to your issue and will go the extra mile if needed to resolve the issue or help. They also follow-up to ensure everything is still going well with the issue/update. CTM works great for our clients, and its great to know the Customer Service is there to support us when we need it. Thank you.

Cons

At this point, I don't have a con, it's more understanding the software. Sometimes we do not know how to set it up to meet our meets but once Customer Support assists, it makes sense!

James B. James B.

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Great product to track calls, sources and texting

We swap out phone numbers on our websites to through numbers we've set up on CTM to track the source of our calls. Our sites swap out the displayed phone numbers based on the service (Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, SEO...) that drives our site visitors. Once they place the call, we are then able to track the source as well as listen to that call to use as a training opportunity. We also have testing available on our Mobile sites for some select stores which all goes directly through CTM so we are able to communicate with our guests in an easy and requested fashion. Really like using CTM!

Pros

CTM is a great resource to track lead sources as well as review calls and to reach your customers via text if that is an option for you.

Cons

It can seem a bit daunting at first but it isn't difficult to learn.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the great review, James! So glad to hear CallTrackingMetrics is a valuable resource for you and your team.

Replied 9/04/2021
Rick H. Rick H.

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

Way more than just call tracking

Pros

We first started using their platform because just needed to track the number of incoming calls for our marketing campaigns. It was good value for that function and works great....and then does about a million other things.

I'm not about to pretend I have a handle on all the thing you can do with this platform. I wish I had found them before adopting our current SMS texting platform. It's contact management and voice integration works so much better and for less money than half a dozen enterprise platforms I tried.

The contact management side of the platform is more robust than any standalone texting or phone platform I tried. The tagging and triggers built in to the platform, along with email integration make this a potential replacement for CRM in some applications.

Talk to their sales team and take the free trial. You get to try all the features. There are so many reasons to use this product.

Cons

I can only give it 3 stars for ease of use and ease of deployment because it does soooo much. No fault to the platform, its robust and powerful with lots of features and lots of options. With all the features to toggle on or off and adjust there are lots of options.

Don't worry though... you get personalized support from an assigned support rep. A real person you can reach out to for help.