Wrike Reviews

About Wrike

Wrike is a cloud-based project management platform for teams of 20+ that is suitable for both large enterprises and SMBs. It supports remote work for various teams. This solution comes with Gantt charts, calendars, workload view...

4.1
4.1

Browse Wrike Reviews

2,604 of 2,604 reviews
Sanskriti
Sanskriti

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pros

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Cons

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.
Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

My preferred project management software is Wrike

Our teamwork skills allow us to complete projects and tasks efficiently. Any manager, from the coordinator all the way up to the vice president, can log in at any moment to observe how things are going.

Pros

When compared to other project management software, Wrike is head and shoulders above the rest. You can increase your team's productivity with the many built-in tools and integrations accessible on their platform. Easy to use and adapt to your team's needs, this application is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Wrike is a powerful and flexible project management application, but its complexity might make it challenging to learn for some team members. Your company's Wrike instance can benefit greatly from comprehensive training and support resources.

Rohit
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Review on Wrike

Pros

Cons

By personalizing templates for related projects, teams can save time by avoiding the need to start from scratch.It is the capacity to work with others outside of one's own field while keeping confidential any duties that are not related to the external collaborator.

Top Wrike Alternatives

Reviewed on 27/03/2021

Marketing Agency Buyer Beware

Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for:

1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%)
2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved)
3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurate

Pros

Detailed task management
Workload managment

Cons

See below including very poor customer service

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

I thought I was getting a more comprehensive product little did I know I was making a very bad decision

Teamwork.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

There were onboarding specialists vs Clickup.

Response from Wrike

Thanks for your feedback. The experience you describe does not reflect the level of service we strive to deliver, and we want to help make it right. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at [email protected]. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Replied 6/04/2021
Kreasan

Reviewed on 8/12/2023

Beginners friendly software on the doorstep. Very affordable.

Fast and accurate. Wrike gives satisfactory services that anyone would wish for. Give it a trial.

Pros

Wrike is amazing. It has given me an insight towards projects management and initiatives achievement. It is the best for holding team and projects management needs. For newbies, no worries since the tool is extremely easy to use and implement. The features are simple to understand and access. Being in the team that purchased and implemented this software, I would highly recommend. The process was smooth and quite fruitful.

Cons

For the longest time I have used Wrike, I don't find any cons. It is smooth and reliable.

Terry
Terry

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

Pros

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

Cons

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Saskia
Saskia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Best Value Product Management Software Available.

Project plans, external stakeholder collaboration, form filling, project maintenance, project health monitoring, task organization according to due dates, and the scheduling of modifications or updates are all accomplished with the help of Wrike. Because with Wrike, our cross-functional teams no longer need to juggle disparate papers to accomplish the aforementioned goals. The software may be used to keep tabs on how much time is spent on each project and how many resources are being used.

Pros

After spending a few years with Wrike and becoming proficient with its workflow creation features, I can confidently declare that its ability to construct interdependencies is its most useful function. Connecting our visual work within tasks has been a game-changer for developing throughlines for the creative team I work on. The changes to the user interface over the past year, as well as the connectivity with Slack, have been immensely helpful to my team. The alert system works well.

Cons

The Mac desktop application isn't perfect. As soon as Apple releases an update, it often becomes incompatible with the new software and stops working.

Wanjiru

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Effective employee time tracking and rescheduling

Effective solution for scheduling for employees and time tracking

Pros

I like the tool effective time tracking and rescheduling capabilities

Cons

I have to encountered any issues with the tool

qasm
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 2/03/2024

Wrike

Pros

One of my favorite applications in the field of project management

Cons

One of my favorite applications in the field of project management

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pretty Solid Project Management Tool

Pros

Wrike is easy enough to use and tracks projects well.

Cons

I don't love how the comment threads are laid out and it's sometimes clunky to go back and find old comments, links, or attachements.

Gabriel
Gabriel
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads...

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Pros

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Cons

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Microsoft SharePoint and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Reviewed on 17/07/2022

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Pros

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Cons

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Brock
Brock

Reviewed on 25/02/2023

We get so much more done since we began using Wrike.

Wrike is a great program. Not only has it helped our various departments manage their projects better, but has given us cross-team visibility we have never had before. That was a huge benefit that we weren't expecting.

Pros

Wrike is EXTREMELY powerful. The learning curve is very manageable and very quickly your teams can be using the tool and improving their efficiency. It has made a TREMENDOUS difference in our productivity. Our teams adopted the program with very little trouble and now it is our main workflow system.I am not sure how we did business before we got Wrike.

Cons

There is very little we don't like about Wrike. It is a great program. We have always figured out a way to make it do what we need it to for managing our business.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Team Gantt can't hold a candle to Wrike. It is harder to use, has a MUCH bigger learning curve, we struggled to get team adoption with Team Gantt, it didn't work well across multiple departments. Wrike is just a much better system.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike was a better fit across the whole organization. Monday.com was a good fit for marketing, but didn't work as well for product development, tech and other departments in the company.
Brooke

Reviewed on 7/03/2023

Good PM Tool But I Wish There Was More

Good. I've used the tool with two businesses now and find it easy to navigate and customize for our team. But I live in Wrike - those who don't have a hard time finding projects or setting up tasks. I take that on as much as I can to 1) help them out/save time and 2) have consistent project/task flow across projects.

Pros

I like the different views: Gantt, table, list, calendar, dashboard, etc. This is my favorite thing about Wrike because not everyone thinks the same way. And bi-locating. And custom fields - it's really elevated my reporting. And blueprints - TIME SAVER.

Cons

Limitations around sorting - in marketing we NEED to sort by due date, not start date, because our work pivots constantly. Limitations on forms - I really wish I could make a form with logic. Limitations with automation - it's such a cool feature that you can automate pretty much everything but I haven't had great success when rolling out to the team.

Lytho Workflow

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

It was here when I joined, but the two above are tools that I've worked with and really like. What makes Wrike different from TW is views and reporting (although I'm not a huge fan of having to export raw data ). With Lytho (formerly Ignite) is WONDERFUL for creative teams, but not as collaborative with stakeholders. And expensive.
Diana

Project Management in Higher Ed

It started off with solving a simple problem: how to intake marketing requests that does not rely on keeping track of emails. Wrike fit the bill with the added bonus of online proofing with the very strict "approved" or "changes requested". Before, we would get emails saying "This is great!" and we would send to print thinking that was an approval when it wasn't. Being able to drop points on the artwork has also simplified our workflow as we don't have as many follow up questions for the requestor. That is just the start, there is so much more value Wrike has brought to our marketing team that I would need more time to go through them all. Over the last 5 years of using Wrike, it has always gotten better especially with special care for the requests provided and upvoted by its customers. We are very happy with Wrike.

Pros

The request form system. As a district of three community colleges, the district administrative center is the hub that provides customer service to the colleges. With request forms, we are able to get them to the appropriate person.

Cons

Calendars needs a refresh. It would be nice if we could add tasks directly to it in the smart calendar option (I know it still exists in classic but that is too much manual work).

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

At the time, Wrike was the only one with a request form intake system.

Excellent Team and Project Management

Wrike has become an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

Pros

The blueprint and recurrent features in particular are a marvelous tool to help us easily create and recreate projects that happen with frequency.

Cons

We continue to discover new features that are rolled out that can be of great assistance to us. Unfortunately, documentation and help articles explaining how to use these are not always readily found.

Basecamp, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike provided a better price for a large team where we have internal requestors who do not need a full account.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike offered the balance of features and price that made the most sense for our size of organization.

Reviewed on 23/03/2023

Project Planning & Resource Management

Our team has been working off Wrike for over 4 years and it continues to be a positive experience. Previous to implementing Wrike, the team was working off a series of patched together platforms which included Google and Excel spreadsheets, Trello, Basecamp, and Asana. The beautiful thing about Wrike is that it allows users all of the views that are available in those different platforms (i.e., Trello's Kanban cards) but with one centralized 'source of truth' for all project and resource planning. After trying a selection of various platforms and continuing to work with vendors across multiple platforms, Wrike continues to be a favourite.

Pros

Wrike is an effective web-based project management and resource planning platform, which has enough features to be useful, but also enough flexibility and customization—on both the enterprise and user-level—to work for a variety of organizations, individuals, and work-styles. The project management view is particularly helpful as the same project can be viewed as a list, (kanban) board, table (spreadsheet view), Gantt chart and more. This allows users flexibility to engage with projects in the way that works for them.

Cons

The calendar functionality and design could be more elegant, as it feels like a somewhat neglected corner of the platform. It is functional, but not pretty.

Function Point, FunctionFox, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Not everyone was using Trello and it didn't integrate well across functions. Monday.com had a nice "list view" of products, but integration between projects, tasks, and resources was weak. Excel and Google sheets were far too rudimentary in their functionality.

Trello, monday.com and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike was a more robust solution with the option for various project views of the same information. Additionally, at the time, we could invite unlimited external collaborators into the system, which worked well for easily engaging with our network of freelancers who could work in our project management ecosystem. Overall, Wrike was the most dynamic solution, while also being the easiest to understand and use.
Ferent
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 1/11/2023

It's essential for productivity and great for project collaboration

It helps me to remain organized and productive. It is my go-to software when I need to keep my ideas organized when I feel like I need to get the most out of them.

Pros

Wrike provides one of the best solutions for project management, task prioritization, dependencies, customizable workflows, and collaboration. As a user, these features matter most to me as they're essential for increasing productivity rates.

I like it because I can collaborate on a project with two or more members in a real-time, easily communicate with them, and share files as well as updates. It provides possibilities for me to assign priorities to tasks, making sure that we're all focusing on what is most important and I also get to define dependencies between these tasks; ensuring that the progress of one affects the scheduling of the other.

It allows to customize workflows to match the project management process. Users get to do things like automation, accurate time tracking, real-time updates, and collaborate on various ideas.

Cons

I have noticed that Wrikes requires manual input from the team which I find to be time-consuming, and stressful and could potentially prone members to errors. It could be great if this was done automatically like a sort of data extraction or something like that - that way the user won't have to manually do all the work and even if the user could still need to manually input data, the platform should consider providing built-in technologies that will help to eliminate potential errors during typing.

- It also lacks some advanced tracking functionalities and I often use Jira as a means to compensate for it.

Prince
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pros

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Cons

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration.

I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively.

Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve.

And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Fillipe Neyl
Fillipe Neyl

Reviewed on 7/09/2021

If you deal with a lot of tasks, you can't go wrong with Wrike.

Wrike doesn't suffer from a common issue as other software, that is lacking functionality, they constantly add more possibilities and do a lot of research with users to make sure that their focus are on our needs.

Pros

Our daily routine involves a lot of tasks, so we need to be able to easily create and manage them. Wrike is the best tool to accomplish this because you can create a task and add info to it in gradually, first the task name, then the due date, the assignee and so on. There's no friction at all to feed the tasks/projects with information, that's the reason why Wrike works so well for us.

Wrike offers much more functionality than you can imagine, you can not only manage tasks, but create really personalized tasks and projects with custom fields, several live views in formats like Gantt Chart, table and list view. You can set how much each team member costs by hour of work, and with time tracking you get real time reports for costs and risk management.

Our clients use Wrike as guests (Wrike calls them "Collaborators") and make approvals using the best technology on the market, not only with comments, but with proof and versioning capabilities.

The ability to create different workflow for tasks helps eliminated the need to create hundreds of subtasks and make the work just flow in a way we never could accomplish before.

Cons

One specific thing that I don't like it's that Wrike limits the Zapier integration to a minimum set of possibilities, probably because they offer Wrike Integrate, an owned functionality to create integrations. The bad side: you have to pay more to have access to it.

Endratno
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Wrike gives full visibility and control over all tasks and and projects

Wrike is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses as it allows you to keep track of all of your projects, tasks, and deadlines in one place. With its intuitive user interface, you can easily create tasks, assign them to other team members, and set due dates. You can also create project and task templates to save time, as well as customize workflow stages, create notifications, and set up task dependencies.

Pros

My favorite things about Wrike are the ease of use, the clarity of the dashboard and the fact that it's really affordable. I really like the simplicity of it--the dashboard is easy to understand and everything is in one place.

Cons

Gantt chart still has plenty room to be improved

ClickUp

Microsoft Project
Sharon
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Helpful for Small Agency Business

It's been a great product to use, but again the pricing for added seats is annoying.

Pros

Project set up is a breeze, but I know we don't use all of Wrike's features to the maximum. The time tracking is good, but there are glitches as well if you don't complete a time entry and traveling away from the product temporarily. In general, it is easy to use but could use more initial set up support to learn to maximize all of the features.

Cons

I wish you could enter time in a grid format as well. I tend to not enter my time daily so it makes it a laborious process to dig through each client and project to find the appropriate task for entry. I also hate that I can't buy individual seats. As a small agency, I just needed two seats but had to purchase 5. That's a massive waste of limited resources.

QuickBooks Time

Cost and ease of use.

Workamajig

Ease of use.
Maximiliano
Maximiliano

Reviewed on 21/05/2023

Efficient Project Management and Collaboration with Wrike

Wrike has been instrumental in resolving several challenges within our organization. Firstly, it has greatly improved project visibility and transparency. With Wrike, we can easily track the progress of tasks, monitor deadlines, and identify potential bottlenecks. This transparency has increased accountability and reduced miscommunication.Furthermore, Wrike's powerful reporting and analytics capabilities have enabled us to gain valuable insights into our team's performance and project efficiency. The ability to generate custom reports and visualize data has helped us identify areas for improvement, optimize resource allocation, and make data-driven decisions.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate the most about Wrike is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various features and functions is a breeze, allowing for quick adoption by our team members. The platform's clean design and well-organized layout make it easy to find and manage tasks, projects, and resources.Wrike's collaboration capabilities are outstanding. The real-time collaboration features enable seamless communication and teamwork within our organization, regardless of team members' physical locations. Whether it's assigning tasks, sharing files, or leaving comments, we can easily collaborate and stay on the same page.

Cons

One area for improvement is the mobile app experience. Although the mobile app allows us to access and manage tasks on the go, it could benefit from enhanced performance and additional features to match the desktop version. Streamlining the mobile experience would further improve productivity for users who rely heavily on mobile devices.

Rahul
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 7/06/2023

Take Control of Your Projects: Wrike's Time Tracking and Task Scheduling Capabilities

I liked this tool. Wrike allows me for easy project management. It is designed to help teams work together and complete tasks faster, while at the same time enabling them to communicate and collaborate on projects in a much more efficient way. With this tool, I am able to assign tasks, keep track of progress, and even make notes with discussions that can be shared with teammates. The best feature I like about Wrike is its ability to provide real-time updates so that everyone stays up-to-date on what needs to be done next. This makes it very helpful when managing multiple projects or working as part of a team since all changes are immediately visible. Additionally, the dashboard view provides an overview of everything that's going on so I don't have to spend time sorting through emails or documents trying to figure out who did what when. I think Wrike is great because it streamlines project management processes and ensures that everyone remains productive and informed throughout the entire process.

Pros

1.Wrike's interface intuitive and user-friendly. The tool offers a clean and organized layout, making it easy for teams to navigate and collaborate effectively.2.Create and organize tasks in a flexible manner. With features like task nesting, subtasks, and task dependencies, teams can structure their work in a way that suits their specific workflows and project requirements.3.It provides robust collaboration features, such as real-time commenting, file sharing, and mentions. 4.Wrike offers a high degree of customization to adapt to different project management methodologies and individual preferences. 5.We can configure workflows, task statuses, and notification settings according to their specific needs, allowing for a tailored project management experience.6.Wrike integrates with various third-party tools commonly used in the workplace, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, and popular communication platforms like Slack.

Cons

Wrike provides a range of reporting options, allowing users to generate insightful reports on project progress, resource utilization, and team performance. These analytics help managers gain valuable insights into project metrics and make data-driven decisions.

Reviewed on 27/06/2023

Improving project management efficiency

Wrike is an online project management tool that can improve workplace efficiency and collaboration. Its integration with other popular tools, such as calendars and cloud storage services, makes it simple to synchronize information and boost productivity. Although there are limitations to report customization and occasional performance issues, I believe Wrike is a solid choice for companies looking to streamline project management.

Pros

Wrike stands out for its ability to integrate with other popular workplace tools, making it simple to synchronize and share data. I particularly liked the platform's ability to connect with calendars, document management tools, and cloud storage services. This integration increased my efficiency because I was able to keep all my key resources and data in one place, avoiding information dispersion across multiple tools.Wrike also provides excellent technical support to assist you with any issues or questions you may have. Several times while using the platform, I had to contact the support team, and I was always given prompt and helpful responses. This level of assistance was invaluable in keeping me on track and ensuring that I was fully utilizing Wrike's capabilities.

Cons

Wrike, like any tool, has some limitations. One of them is the lack of report customization options. This can make it difficult to present data to the needs of the team or company. Although the pre-built reports are useful in most cases, I found the limited customization capability to be a barrier for those who require a higher level of customization in this area.Furthermore, Wrike experienced performance issues such as slowness or delays in platform loading in some cases. While these issues did not occur regularly, they did have an impact on my productivity at times. It should be noted, however, that performance quality may vary depending on location and Internet connection.