Connecteam Reviews

About Connecteam

Connecteam was designed and built as a true all-in-one solution. Easily engage and manage non-desk employees with a true all-in-one mobile app. Connecteam offers a powerful, mobile-first platform that helps improve communication,...

4.7

Barbara Anne Elliott
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

I love Connecteam!

The quality and ease of our communication has improved exponentially. All Employee management has improved as a direct result of implementing Connecteam!

Pros

Connecteam is the solution my clients have been looking for for Staff Management!

Cons

Like anything there is a learning curve and the set up of all the features does take some time - but man is it worth it!

When I Work, Slack, OneTeam360 and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Home Base was not user friendly and I just couldn't get it set up to do what I wanted.

Connecteam is THE BEST!

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's so great to hear you were able to switch from 4 different software to Connecteam's all-in-one, and that you were able to customize it to your liking and dramatically improve communications in the company :)

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us! If there's anything you need, we're available at [email protected] around the clock :)

Replied 19/09/2023

Reviewed on 16/05/2023

Schoolhouse IT Review

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the app. We have been able to transfer several of our processes to the app.

Pros

The ease of using the time clock has been extremely helpful. We have been transitioning from using Google Sheets for time tracking and paper records for expense reports. The Forms option for digital record keeping has made the expense reports very easy and exceptionally convenient.

Cons

Automatic break transitions from Paid to unpaid after a time threshold would be great.I have run into issues with the built in camera feature in Forms.Having a way to break out vacation time and Holiday time together into different categories of PTO would be nice.Having a log of changes made to the timesheets for visibility and accountability would be extremely helpful.Setting dates to automatically give paid Holidays would be very convenient.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review!
We would be happy to address some of the things you've mentioned here: (1) In PTO, you can create policy types (i.e. categories) and under each of them you can create as many policies as you need with different names, rules, and assignees. (2) Under each timesheet, there are blue and orange dots that automatically explain what changes or edits have been made in that timesheet, by who, and when. If you refer to a general audit page for all edits in the timesheets, that's a great idea we'll pass forward to the product team. (3) Setting automated dates for holidays is on our roadmap already :)

As for the automated transition of breaks and an issue with the camera in Forms - did you contact us regarding these two? If not, please reach out to me personally at [email protected] so we can connect and help.

Thank you!

Replied 17/05/2023
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Disappointed with the app after 14 months - issues are never-ending

Terrible experience, I wish we never used the software

Pros

Good design, friendly customer service, courses and updates work well

Cons

We regret we have gone ahead with Connecteam over a year ago. The system was promising, but the team have not been able to resolve most issues after a year. The scheduling module is full of bugs (the shifts tend of to disappear or duplicate shifts appear for whatever reason, some jobs were sent to the wrong user, schedule is often slow especially on mobile phones). Time clock module seems ok, but be prepared to spend some time comparing time entries with job schedule on another screen - they could not build a comparison of actual vs standard hours in the app. The support and development team don't seem to understand the cleaning industry, communication with cleaners is problematic as there is no traceability or audit trail for actions and messages. The software was also completely down at least a couple of times in the last few weeks.The critical issues are with the scheduling. We notice a new bug pretty much every few days now. We report issues on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. They always ask us to record videos and screenshots, which we have to send to them. They then ask us to check it has been resolved. When one bug is fixed, another one seems to appear. I am not sure how they are operating.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you for your feedback. It breaks our hearts to read your review, but we're not running away from responsibility. We do nothing else but create the best platform in the world to manage non-desk employees. In the past 2 years, our company has grown 20 times, customers and employees wise. Some parts of the system needed massive revisions in order to be able to support the radically increasing traffic, and sometimes it took longer than expected, and getting there wasn't smooth sailing either. Nothing I can say at the end of things could change what you have already experienced. What I can tell, is that there's a dedicated team of people that spend countless hours improving every bit of the platform, even through hard times. If you'd like, I'm available to listen and answer questions. As this review is anonymous, I can't reach you on my end as I don't have your contact details, but you can contact me at [email protected] and I'll reply back immediately. Thank you again ����

Replied 14/12/2022

Top Connecteam Alternatives

Faith
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 26/04/2023

The UPS Store

Excellent, the support team is always available and can assist me with what I need.I would highly recommend this to any other companies, hence why we agreed to film the advertisement.

Pros

Accessibility and interface are excellent.This app makes admin side of keeping track of staff hours the easiest I've seen.It is particularly helpful when it comes to employees that work in multiple places/

Cons

Getting staff used to a new clock in system will always be difficult. Some features I think can be improved on (i.e. accepting multiple shifts at a time in job scheduler, easier schedule making in app)

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Faith :)

We truly appreciate your willingness to help us spread the word about how Connecteam helps businesses with a majority of employees that do not sit in front of a desk, to better communicate and operate their day-to-day :)

As for improving the ability for users to accept multiple shifts at once, and making a better scheduling experience for admins in the mobile app - we completely agree and already have plans for those areas.

Thanks again for everything :)

Replied 13/06/2023
Natalie
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 21/04/2023

Pleased with the product

My team was hesitant to use Connecteam but it was so easy to learn! I love that I have access to it on my phone & computer - it really keeps me organized and I can easily stay on top of everything that is going on. Before, things would pile up quickly and communication wasn't as efficient as it is now. Any problem I encounter is QUICKLY addressed by customer service representatives!

Pros

Every feature we use has streamlined and organized my team for the better. The customer service is excellent and the ease of using the app & website is so simple! I really appreciate the videos on each feature - I much prefer learning it on my own and then sharing the videos with my team to help them become more efficient as well.

Cons

I wish there could be a combo package. While I primarily use Connecteam for "Operations" it would be nice to have some more than the free options in HR.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

This was cheaper and gave us more options. I also like that I didn't need to "build" it - the structure was already there and all I needed to do was adjust it to our needs.

monday.com

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! We're happy to hear you're able to get more with Connecteam, all from the same place :)

Our Hubs are already extremely low-priced compared to other solutions in this class, but if you'd like a discount, we can talk :) Please contact me personally at [email protected] so I can assist you as quickly as possible. Thanks again!

Replied 28/04/2023
Jason

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Best HR software that i've come across and by the looks of things they are just getting...

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant from the design to the usability to the support articles and videos to the customer service. This is a great platform and a great team and i'm looking forward to growing with it in our small organisation.

Pros

The simplicity and scope of the software. It packs so much in while keeping it relatively easy to use and administer. I'm really impressed.

Cons

I think the pricing model could be a little more flexible for 11 - 30 level organisations but offering a free version for firms under 11 employees helps a lot with that.

The editors can be a bit cumbersome (the Text editor windows in many cases are small compared to available screen real estate).

There is no auto-save so if you have connectivity issues, or have fat fingers when using your mouse... bye-bye work. These are by no means deal breakers though, just things to be aware of and I'm sure they will address these in the long term.

The automation cannot be routed between different segments for different activities (e.g. employee signs this, then send to admin assistant to review, then send to the manager to sign. Again though these are by no means deal breakers and I'm certain these features will be added in the future.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the review Jason!
Our product keeps on improving thanks to our amazing customer feedback!

You can certainly create an automated procedure with our forms using our status and notes feature !

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] as we will be glad to assist!

Replied 9/10/2022
Audrey

Reviewed on 2/09/2022

Connecteam offers user friendly and efficient ways to manage a business.

Connecteam is an efficient app that has helped me build training databases and easy reference materials for team members. It is also an effective way to communicate with and assess team needs throughout the work week.

Pros

Connecteam is efficient and affordable. Team communication and training materials are easily accessed, and created without a large learning curve. Customer service is very responsive, and works tirelessly to fix software issues that arise.

Cons

The scheduling and calendar piece of the app used to be difficult to coordinate with google calendar, however, I have not re-tried this after new features have come out. I wish more administrative capabilities were available via mobile device access.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Audrey!

We know that the Google Calendar sync can be improved and it's already on our roadmap to make it better :)

As for more mobile capabilities for admins - we're adding more and more with each app update on a bi-weekly basis. If you have any specific capabilities you'd like to see on your mobile app as an admin, please email our product team at [email protected] so we can prioritize it :)

Thank you so much!

Replied 13/09/2022
Richard
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 8/08/2022

Connecteam is the winner.

It has been a massive time saver, if you don't make any entry mistakes! Our staff love using it, we get very little down time too.
To be honest, the only issues we do get is on IPhones that need to update their OS. If the employee doesn't do it very soon after notification it can cause Connecteam to stop working properly. Even after removing and downloading again. Learning curve for the phone owner i'd say!

Pros

Excellent one time entry scheduling. Scheduling up to 12 months in one go! With either: weekly, daily, 4 weekly. 3 weekly, monthly or quarterly schedules. GPS location clock in and out. Very little usage of data on employee devices!
Easy export to Excel for payroll management. Break down of all jobs worked on, plus rounded up time spent on say, "travelling between jobs". Makes it so much easier to manage our payroll when we use detailed itemized payment categories (Basic pay, travel time, commercial rate, mileage, holiday etc...).

Cons

It would be good when inserting a PDF or picture in Updates, you can also enter some text to go with it.

Jobber and Planday

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Didn't offer the scheduling variations, and from memory GPS wasn't available?

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Primarily the way the schedule job planner works. Connecteam is the best for ease of use and simplicity. Planday and Jobber were far too expensive, and we use our own downloaded PC based payroll software (12Pay) that works the best for us. So we don't need an all dancing all singing app for all.

Response from Connecteam

Richard, thank you SO MUCH for this detailed review! We highly appreciate the time you've spent writing this review :)

As for attaching a file to an Update - the way Updates work, allows you to add text and files as you see fit. There's no need to add a caption as you can simply write down whatever you like anywhere in the update. So you can actually create it as "text-image-text-PDF-text-video", and so on :) On the other hand, when attaching an image or a video in the Chat, you do have the option to add a caption as it doesn't have the Update structure :)

As for iOS - All devices, including iPhones, shouldn't have any issues, especially when using a supported iOS and using the latest version of Connecteam, which is being updated mostly automatically on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

If you encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us over the live chat from your admin dashboard or app :) You can also email us at [email protected]

Thanks again :)

Replied 14/08/2022
Robert

Reviewed on 8/08/2022

I am damn fussy and this is the closest thing to perfect I have found

Terrific Software. Only spoke to support once, they responded within a few hours (and bear in mind we are the other side of the globe form them) so very happy.
We were purchased a high tier of the product but not the top tier, about a month ago they stopped billing us as they announced it was to be free for under ten employees. However, this software is a great contributor to why we won't be under them employees for much longer.

Pros

Our entire business is based around scheduling, we send workers out into the field and their tasks and shift times are liable to change with no warning. I sit at the desktop app in the middle of all the action and my team use their mobile phones to update me constantly.
Lots of software does that, such as Deputy etc, but I liked the ease of scheduling. One you adapt the language (for us "job" = client and "user" = team member so it's pretty easy) It's excellent at long range repeated scheduling, and then altering the schedule on an hurly basis as things unfold.

Cons

There's a little bit on going in and out of the Job Scheduling and Time Clock areas, would love to be able to see both simultaneous of link them e.g. click on a past shift in Scheduling and go straight into any shift change requests for it that exist, but other than that, not much!

Deputy and BrightHR

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Deputy involves a lot of cut and pasting to repeat shifts. Got right up my nose. I have heard that has been addressed since.

Deputy

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

we had an opportunity to move to BrightHR but I assessed the scheduling as being quite inferior to Connecteam, which is the same reason we moved on from Deputy

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Robert!

We appreciate your support and feedback and already forwarded it to our Product teams :)

Replied 21/08/2022

Reviewed on 22/08/2021

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Deputy, Factorial and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

We needed an app with a reliable notification system to ensure our team was on the same page. Having one app for an abundance of functions was helpful so we could consolidate our resources, saving us time and money.

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

ConnectTeam had more features that were useful to our operations and the pricepoint was within our budget.

Response from Connecteam

Sarah, you're amazing :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience.

At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :)

It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company.

Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Replied 31/08/2021
Rina
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 7/04/2021

Small Business

The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses.
We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

The other program was not able to support some of the added features like updates and Chats that we wanted.

Homebase

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

It was easy enough for us to use as a small business without having to get too bogged down with features that are for larger businesses. SUPER easy to use.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina!

Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :)

We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business.

Thanks again for being awesome!

Replied 11/04/2021
Raquel
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Reviewed on 10/04/2021

All in one with great services!

Scheduling
Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability
Increasing communication with the team
Having an interactive directory is a plus!

Pros

The customization of almost everything made it user-friendly for our team. Also, the communication tools make it a great experience for the team.

Cons

Availability function in the Scheduler - It would be good if the users are allowed to change the Availability notifications. It seems that they get so many notifications if the Admin updates the Availability

Volgistics, When I Work, WhenToWork and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Connecteam offers all of those tool in one. Amazing!

Access PeopleHR and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Honestly, their price, training materials, customer support, and tools customization of connecteam surpass all of them.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the amazing feedback Raquel!

An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution to manage your employees is what we do!

And it's great to hear that you were able to reduce the number of tools you're using, and centralize everything under one roof with Connecteam :)

As for your feedback regarding the availability, we'll have a team member contacting you for more details so we can see how that can be improved.

Replied 20/04/2021
Lori

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Great Experiences!

First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Pros

Love the interface and its very user friendly

Cons

At this time I really can't think of anything.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori!

All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :)

Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you!

Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :)

Thanks!

Replied 3/10/2021
Harry
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 1/06/2022

Great software would recommend

I'm generally happy with it - the customer service is great.

Pros

The employee scheduling is so easy to use, it's a really intuitive design and you can implement it and get employees on boarded so quick with it

Cons

I dislike that I can't book 1-2-1 sessions for employees - a live timetable I can send front end to customers so they can book my employees out per session. Would be a great add. It's also not cheap price wise.

When I Work and SimplyBook.me

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

I felt like it offered the best overall service when i used the free trial

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Harry!

It's great to know that you find Connecteam to be simple to use both for you and for your employees and that you're happy with our customer service :)

Although Connecteam is an employee management tool, we already talk internally about adding capabilities for the business' customers to book their meetings directly in the schedule, so that's definitely something to look forward to in the future :)

If you have any more feedback for us or would like to suggest an improvement, please reach out to us at [email protected] at any time :)

Replied 6/06/2022
Alhassan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 17/07/2021

No more slacking by lazy team members, cos everyone's input and activity gets tracked...

The administrative aspects of managing teams can be very hectic, but Connecteam helps make it significantly easier. Preparing timesheets and submitting them at the end of the month no longer takes me a full day to complete; I am able to generate reports on the go and at any point during the month. Also, Connecteam's automated alerts and notifications allowed me ample time to make the necessary adjustments to make up for upcoming staff leave periods.

Pros

The best thing about Connecteam is the extreme ease of use. My field agents with low-capacity devices no longer have an excuse for not filling out their timesheets and liaising their activities with me and other team leaders. Secondly, the layout of the interface makes navigation between pages and functions very smooth.

Cons

I have zero complaints from using Connecteam. It exceeded my expectations more than threefold.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the awesome review, Alhassan!

It's great to hear Connecteam helped you and your team to save time and be more productive :)

Replied 25/07/2021
Meghan

Reviewed on 26/05/2019

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Response from Connecteam

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Replied 27/05/2019
Kathleen
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 8/10/2021

Couldn't Manage Without This Software!

It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially our scheduling and time keeping software and we plan to integrate more and more features as we move forward. The support team is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I have developed what feels like personal relationships/friendships with a couple of the team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AMAZING) and they are the most responsive team I have dealt with in the capacity of live chat help and zoom training meetings whenever needed. I can't speak highly enough about their level of customer support and assistance.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Cons

I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Kathleen!

You have no idea how much it means to us!

While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :)

And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :)

Thank you!

Replied 12/10/2021
Bara

Reviewed on 3/04/2023

Flexible and Reliable ERP for Deskless Workers

My overall experience with Connecteam is very positive, and I periodically recommend it to my colleagues when they look for a similar application.

Pros

I loved the flexibility that Connecteam offers and how it is heavily focused on mobile and tablet users. Only Administrators need access to a computer for creating new workflows or for deeply intricate configurations. But other than that, once the system is setup and configured properly, it can be used entirely from the phone or tablet, which is a great selling point when it comes to the field of construction where the most of our workforce is distributed among a number of sites. Connecteam makes it easy to organize your work, documents, and streamline your workflow. It is easy to use, has a lot of educational resources, holds periodic educational seminars, and their customer support team reply quickly when I contact them through the chat, and their customer support team is truly amazing and helpful.

Cons

* I found workflows that require multiple levels of approval are fairly hard to implement. * Not being able to connect my form outputs to google sheets in the advanced plan in operations (It requires an API which is only available in the enterprise package).

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review and for recommending Connecteam! We enjoyed reading your review, and it's great to hear Connecteam benefits your business' everyday work :)

Multiple approval levels are indeed a highly advanced capability that may have a learning curve, but I can tell you that a new revision of this capability is already on our roadmap in order to simplify things and make it easier to use :)

As for the Forms API - please note that Connecteam allows you to have each Hub in the plan you need, meaning that you can have the Enterprise plan for the Ops Hub, but use the main plans on Comms and HR Hubs, so you're truly paying only for what you actually need. If you still find the Enterprise plan to be a big jump from the Advanced plan you're currently subscribed to, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We may be able to find a better deal to accommodate your needs :)

Thanks again for writing this amazing review :)

Replied 4/04/2023
Natalie

Reviewed on 21/04/2023

10 Fitness Review

I love connecteam. It's really brought together our business and we've leveled up our training and development. The company culture has improved because we post daily updates on our sales and the employees get to like and comment. Very happy with our experience. The site does go down too frequently for my liking but overall satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use. Flexibility with features. All in one app

Cons

I would like to be able to have a scoring system for forms. We do cleaning audits and sales audits and we would like to score them. We are currently using Go Audit platform because connecteam does not have this feature yet. Either upgrade the quiz feature to be more flexible or add scoring to forms.I would also like to have connecteam integrating with ADP so we can use it for scheduling, payroll, time off and automated user management

Litmos

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review!

Can you please email me at [email protected] so we can talk about the scoring you're looking to have in your forms? I would be happy to better understand the use case :)

Replied 28/04/2023
Maddy

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

Highly Recommend, this program can grow with you and for you.

Overall the Connecteam team was very helpful. We took a lot of time before deciding to invest our time into this software to take it company wide. We had several zoom calls and emails back and forth asking questions about the features we required. Most of these features were included, in the process, or on the list to be added which we really liked.

Pros

Once you get the hang of navigating the software, learning what does what and what affects what, it makes scheduling and timeclock tracking efficient. It does take some time getting used to (as does learning any new system) but overall, we are happy with how it has made payroll and scheduling more uniform for our company.

Cons

The most common issue we run into is the Kiosk app. Some users refuse to use the app on their phone (perfectly fine with us, we give all employees the option). When they use the kiosk, we have glitches every now and then that are very difficult to duplicate to therefore get assistance. We are certain some errors are a mix of the tablet fault and Kiosk faults. The Kiosk is used everyday at several locations.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Maddy!

It's great to hear you are able to grow and scale with Connecteam and find it useful and easy to use.

As for technical issues with the Kiosk app, our team always tries to help and resolve issues when needed, but as you mentioned, if they are hard to replicate and don't always happen, it is more difficult to understand what to fix :)

That said, stability improvements that are being released regularly may be helpful! Either way, we're always here to help with anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks again for your review :)

Replied 17/05/2022
Ian
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

Connect for Business

This is the best part about Connect. They have been incredibly supportive and in a very timely manner. They are eager to listen, quick to react and take the time to help.
Many companies could learn from the customer service that the Connect team provide!

Pros

The ability to have one platform for the purpose of scheduling our employees, time tracking for payroll and the ability to create reports is very important. It makes it easier for our employees.
It's also a great platform to communicate with employees, to create engagement and a portal for feedback. There are so many tools available that we are just tapping into the possibilities

Cons

Some reports need to be improved such as the ability to create more customizable reports. While you can do this, not all information is available. The ability to create invoicing per job is also important.
For the GEO breadcrumbs, it would be good if the system could identify possible GPS tampering by the employee (turning their phone or device into "Mock" Gps mode.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Ian!

Most of what you've mentioned we already talk about and some of it is already on this year's roadmap, so you can expect some of the features you mentioned to roll out in the next few months :)

Regardless, please keep the feedback coming! Contact us for any request or a suggestion for improvement, we're always happy to listen and learn from our customers :)

Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Replied 26/05/2022
Gerard
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 3/08/2020

Total Security LLC

Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

Pros

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

Cons

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

Response from Connecteam

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for!

It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :)

Thanks!

Replied 17/08/2020
Jordan

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

Excellent tool with a bright future

Its been wonderful overall, the customer support is spot on.

Pros

Connecteams geolocation feature, their timeclock, and employee management system are superb, easy to use, and configure. While task management and the calendar are a little cumbersome, I believe with additional time, money, and contracts they'll be the best in the business if they aren't already.

Cons

Calendar, task management, and workflow could all use a bit of work. They feel barebones and difficult

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Connecteam has been around for about 6 years now, and with more than 50,000 companies worldwide using it on a daily basis, we can promise that it's a never-ending project :) It means that we'll never stop improving Connecteam, adding more capabilities to it, and ensuring that companies of all sizes can use it for all their employee management needs.

The schedule is about to receive some awesome updates soon, including an improved layout for the managers, and calendar integration.

As for Forms (Workflows) and Tasks - we have amazing plans for both which will take them to new heights :)

If you have more concrete feedback for us and would like to share it with the product team, please email us at [email protected] so we can get in touch.

Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Replied 24/05/2023
Amanda
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

Great system for high compliance adventure park

Pros

We can do so much in one place. employee management, scheduling, documentation, communication. I love being able to manage multiple areas with one system.

Cons

There are so many settings for each feature. The set up took a lot of time. It was a lot of trial and error at first, but I have a very patient team and ConnecTeam's support was very helpful.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you for your feedback!

Connecteam is a real all-in-one platform to manage your employees. When we say 'real' we mean it has that ability for all tools to work seamlessly together or by themselves, so you're not forced to pay or use things you don't need. On the other hand, it also means that because each tool is a stand-alone product, it has its own settings and set of capabilities so it can work for your specific business needs, which sometimes have a slight learning curve :)

We're glad you were able to overcome it and would like to inform others reading this review that Connecteam includes full access to a super-rich help center, tutorials VOD, live 1-on-1 training sessions, and 24/7 support chat with the fastest response time on the planet, so you're in good hands! :)

Amanda, thank you again for your review and feedback!

Replied 24/05/2023
Steve

Reviewed on 4/04/2023

Connecteam forms

Overall, Connecteam is very useful in reducing paperwork and increasing productivity. You just have to be creative when building out your use case. Also, customer service team is absolutely fantastic!!! They are fast to respond and the technical team is quick to sort any issues. I would say that any short comings with the platform are more than balanced by their support team!

Pros

Connecteam forms are definitely most used and have helped realize the most cost savings across the board. Forms have increased productivity and reduced response times. We are utilizing a small part of the training tools but not enough to fully review. After using for 6 months, we will be slowly making use of more features as people get used to the platform. I can definitely see the ability to digitize a whole company and run it on the platform.

Cons

There are a few small features here and there that would make things more useable when building tests on the knowledge platform and also the output of forms and results would be enhanced if you could export into multiple formats.