MailerLite Reviews

About MailerLite

MailerLite is a cloud-based email marketing solution. Key features include campaign reporting, email automation, subscriber list management and result tracking. The solution helps users to design email campaigns in the form of...

4.8

Browse MailerLite Reviews

2,040 of 2,040 reviews
Tiffany
Tiffany

Reviewed on 6/10/2022

Amaaazing service, so easy to use and must have features

I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their support is top class. I have worked with other well know email platforms before and they don't compare with Mailerlite.

Pros

Mailerlite automations are super easy to set up, the interface makes it clear and friction free

Cons

I find the grouping and segmenting slightly confusing but support is always on hand and super quick to reply

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mailchimp became too complex and not easy to use plus they have made the automation feature as a paid plan.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Price, user experience and support

Response from MailerLite

Price, user experience and support - A triple threat if I must say so myself! Thank you for your review, Tiffany.

Replied 10/10/2022
Rogelio

Reviewed on 4/05/2024

A good tool for beginners

Mailerlite is working very good for me, I just want to see more advanced options for the automation part of the tool.

Pros

If you are starting in email marketing, Mailerlite is a very good tool.

Cons

I would like to see more conditions in the automation part, more advanced automation options for email marketing.

AWeber

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Activecampaign is a super complete automation tool, but once you grow you need to pay more and more, is very expensive

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

The support, the team is super responsive

Response from MailerLite

Morning Rogelio! Thank you for your kind words, we love to read this. We also would be super interested in understanding what other advanced options we can create for the automation feature. Let us know! We are all ears.

Replied 16/05/2024
Emilie
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Started wel, but lost everything with the switch from Classic

Went from great to terrible very quickly.

Pros

Their interface is clean, service was fine, automations easy.

Cons

I lost my entire list with the transfer over from their Classic version. The process was clunky and there wasn't any urgency of reminders in the run-up to this transfer. There's no way of retrieving my list. I have attempted to set up a new account but it seems to simultaneously be linked to my old account and not linked to my old account so I can't log in with any reliability. I'm in the market for something else!

Top MailerLite Alternatives

Gábor
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 9/02/2024

Effortless Email Marketing with MailerLite

My experience with MailerLite has been incredibly positive. It's a powerful tool that simplifies email marketing, from designing newsletters to automating complex campaigns. The platform's reliability and scalability have allowed us to grow our email list effectively while maintaining high engagement rates. The insights provided by MailerLite have been invaluable in optimizing our marketing strategies. It's a cost-effective solution that delivers on its promises, making it an essential tool for marketers aiming to maximize their email marketing efforts.

Pros

What I liked most about MailerLite is its intuitive user interface and ease of use. Creating and managing email campaigns have never been more straightforward, thanks to their drag-and-drop editor and comprehensive analytics. Their customer support is exceptional, providing timely and helpful assistance whenever needed.

Cons

While were love Mailerlite, it's worth noting that the SEO features for websites and landing pages could benefit from further development

Wix

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mailerlite is just more useful and easy to use.

MailTrack and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mailerlite is easier to use for us and for our client base.
Autumn

Affordable and Alright

For the price it is great, but there are better options out there if you have the budget. It gets the job done and works as advertised, but with some kinks here and there.

Pros

For the amount of people we work with, we qualify for the free plan, which is amazing. It integrates well with Facebook, which our clientele is active on. It is a solid tool for sending out mass emails.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly, we had trouble authenticating our accounts at first. A lot of our staff is older and they struggle with the software at times.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

MailerLite is more affordable for us than GMass.

GMass
Charles
Charles
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

Mailerlite is Pretty Good

It's been good. But I feel it's pricy. I may even exceed the current price if my list grows.

Pros

I like the templates I can create for various email functions like welcoming and inviting subscribers.

Cons

Trying to integrate it with WordPress was an ordeal. Why was I required to know how to set up DNS records and all of that tech stuff? But the Customer service via chat was able to resolve issues.

Reagan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Great deliverability for those seeking to create a good reputation

Easy to level up commerce marketing and transform customer experiences. I like it.

Pros

Tracking emails is easy with the built-in campaign monitor. With email personalization, I can leverage detailed information I know about my customers to position my brand and messages in a way that resonates them. Send time optimization is also very possible with MailerLite. User friendliness makes this software easy to integrate with other tools for a seamless visibility and monitoring.

Cons

All I needed is to do the right interfacing and all went well. It is quite easy to work with.

Liam
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 12/05/2024

MailerLite marketing

MailerLite is a great app for your email campaigns, with a easy to use and intuitive design you don't have to be an expert to create great campaigns with mobile optimized emails (worth mentioning). Support team is dedicated with fast responses.

Pros

MailerLite is your marketing companion. Setting up the app for the first time was very easy and after importing the contacts with ease you can start your campaign right away. You don't have to be an expert to use MailerLite.

Cons

There are no cons worth mentioning here.

Anna
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 4/04/2024

Very good basic mail management tool

Pros

I used MailerLite to manage a newsletter email campaign. The software was clean and user friendly, and it was easy to create professional-looking content. The limit for the free/basic account was better than other similar tools.

Cons

After handing the campaign over to a colleague, I couldn't find a way to remove myself as the site owner to stop receiving email notifications from MailerLite.

Sotto
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Straightforward and functional

I use it twice a month now to send out newsletters. So far, everything goes smoothly and I have actually recommended it to my writer friends. It is such a great tools for starting authors who wants to build their brands but not breaking the bank yet.

Pros

When I first started MailerLite, I didn't have any knowledge about email marketing and struggled to figure out how to set up everything. MailerLite provided actual help (in person, not bots) who patiently guided me throughout the process. They also respond queries to emails in reasonable time and again, I was corresponding with actual person. I think this is the competitive advantage of MailerLite.

Cons

Nothing, really.
Initial setup was challenging, but it should be the same with others.

Maggie
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Easy to use Email Campaign Builder

MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

Pros

This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

Cons

I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

We had used a free version of a MailChimp with issues and received poor customer services. Literally, they never replied to us after multiple attempts. We had used this product for a few years on the free version, so were invested, but ultimately couldn't use it due to poor customer service, especially knowing our future growth would require purchasing/subscribing to the premium version.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

MailerLite's free version restricted unique users, not the number of emails sent. We often need to email large segments on the same day. The free version made the most sense at the time. We continued with MailerLite because their licensing was affordable and we could pay monthly, and weren't committed to a year long contract.
Jade C
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

Happy Mailerlite Customer!

MailerLite helps me reach my readers with beautiful emails that are simple to design, and their tracking features let me know how successful a particular campaign has been.

Pros

Some of the things I love about Mailerlite are the affordability, the ease of use, the knowledge base, and--when you can't figure out how to do something--STELLAR customer service. Every time I've had to reach out to someone, they've helped me quickly, giving me the information I need and the tools to find what I need next time. And they are consistently improving. Several years ago, I switched from another provider to Mailerlite to save money and expected fewer bells and whistles, but Mailerlite has not disappointed me.

Cons

There are minor automation features I'd love to see deployed in the future, but when I say minor, I mean it. I could live without those tweaks for the rest of my life and still be thrilled.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Cost. Mailchimp's pricing got to be too much for me. I also tried other services and found MailerLite to be more affordable without sacrificing service.

Affordability.

Response from MailerLite

So glad to hear that we've been able to support your business and help you reach your audience. Thanks a lot for the review, Jade.

Replied 22/02/2022
Kathie

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

Excellent Product

Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics quickly all day long.

Pros

I have used everything from Constant Contact to ConvertKit. Most recently I was with Kajabi which is very expensive and very clunky. On all the other platforms I kept hitting glitches. Kajabi was very slow and the analytics were zero!!!! Mailerlite beats everyone hands down. It’s easy to use, quick, and to the point. The cost beats everyone out there. Don’t let the price fool you. It’s worth it’s weight in gold!!

Cons

Once I got to more advanced options like integrations there were a few hitches but customer service stepped up to help quickly and efficiently. Maybe they have this but I’d love to have alerts when someone subscribes or at least 1 alert daily so it’s easy to keep track of.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Kajabi was cost and a slow glitch that sent a segment to my entire list. Zero analytics and just not as aesthetic as it should be for that cost!!!!! All the others: cost and not easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

It was not easy to set up. I needed a form in my blog posts and couldn’t figure out how to do that.

Response from MailerLite

Hey Kathie, we got you covered. Just have a look at this article that might help you set up some handy notifications.

Replied 15/03/2022
Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/08/2022

I've been using MailerLite for business for years!!

I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs and lead generation leads. I've seen other platforms, however I have chosen to stick with MailerLite because it is easy to use and the support is great, and the platform has stayed consistent and serves me well in my business.

The free version offers so much for new business owners to get started. MailerLite is a fully comprehensive email marketing platform.

Pros

Ever since I started my first business, I've been using MailerLite. I did research other competitors, however their platforms were not as easy to use as MailerLite. I love that as a new business owner, I was able to get on a free plan to get started and be able to send out emails and do automations. The platform is easy to use and understand. I love how I can integrate forms into my website for lead generation and for capturing contact information.

I use this platform for email automations when people subscribe to my freebie. I also use it for sending beautifully designed emails - there are many customization options. I like using the landing page feature for my freebie offer as well. On my contact page, I've embedded a MailerLite form to capture contact information for my leads.

MailerLite makes it easy for me to gather email addresses, send out campaigns, and monitor engagement.

Cons

I would like more options to customize the embedded forms so that it blends seamlessly into my custom website design.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mailchimp was confusing to use and not easy to understand. Also, I was helping a client with Mailchimp and it was malfunctioning and not sending out emails properly. We were both frustrated that a simple feature was not working properly. I like MailerLite because it functions as expected every time.

Response from MailerLite

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us. We're also happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.

Replied 31/08/2022
Konstantinos

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

An excellent service.

Amazing! Not only is it a reliable service overall, but it integrates with most popular platforms, and works very well. To make the experience even better, there is a friendly and knowledgeable support team to assist you quickly and conveniently should you need any questions answered.

Pros

It is easy to work with, and integrates well with most popular platforms.

Cons

The fact that there exist some bugs in the back end. Also the fact that due to this being a transitional period, there exist both an old and a new Mailerlite versions, which might create some confusion for daily users, both in terms of UI, and UX.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mostly it was because of the lower cost of Mailerlite's, but also the UI was friendlier.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

It was the better choice overall.
Temima
Temima
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

My most-recommended software

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

Pros

MailerLite makes it so easy to get started with email marketing. They do make you jump through a few hoops to verify your account if you don't have a website, but that contributes to their high deliverability rate.Once your account is approved, you can import your subscribers and send a campaign in less than an hour. And their customer service is top-notch!

Cons

There are a few advanced features that MailerLite is missing, so if you will be relying heavily on evergreen funnels to fuel your business, I would not recommend MailerLite.

ConvertKit and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

I chose MailerLite over their competitors because you can't beat the offering on the free plan, or the ease of use as compared to other platforms.
Ashtyn
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

[sensitive content hidden] was AMAZING

Overall, minus the challenges in the beginning, I would say my boss and I are very happy with what MailerLite has been able to provide.

Pros

To be honest I was very skeptical of MailerLite in the beginning. My boss and I were having far too many issues and we were unable to get ahold of ANYONE to help us with our issues. We were trying for weeks to get things figured out with no success. Luckily after a few trys we were able to come in contact with [sensitive content hidden] who helped us SO much and is the sole reason we were able to get things running. Truly cannot say enough good things about his service and help in the process of starting our newsletter.

Cons

I really enjoyed the Instagram embedding feature MailerLite used to have and I'm quite bummed it's no longer there. I also would recommend all customer service staff learn from [sensitive content hidden] in how to better help people.

HoneyBook, Gmail, Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

MailChimp didn't have all the features we were looking for. We really like the countdown clock and social media intergration drag-and-drop features.

Carolyn
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 8/06/2023

Looking Forward to a Long and Happy Journey with Mailerlite! 🤩

I'm in the setup process right now, but from what I can see so far it looks like the features are easy to manage. Plus there are lots of Youtube videos for help. I had Mailchimp for a while but it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" at times. Plus, the biggest drawback is... as soon as you figure out how to operate the features, and by the time you come back, they have rearranged everything. Oh boy!!😵 Now that I got my challenge solved, I'm pretty optimistic and looking forward to using all of the MailerLite features for my email marketing needs. ~ One thing though before I sign off. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious chat and get your platforms to play nice with each other. No shade on customer service. They were great!!One more thing, I think going forward the Growing Business plan should have at access to least one or two 24/7 chat sessions per month. If it was not for the chat feature I would not have gotten through my dilemma.

Pros

The systems are fairly easy to set up and get going. Chat customer service is great.

Cons

My profession email account is with GoDaddy Office 365. At this time, the Mailerlite platform is not compatible with Office 365. Yesterday, I spent about a half hour with [sensitive content hidden] to trouble shoot why I was getting a warning notice on emails while sending them to myself in test mode. [sensitive content hidden] thought the trouble was because of the word "test" in the subject line and recommended that I send myself an actual campaign. Which I did...Still no luck. So today, I contacted Godaddy, waited on hold over an hour, explained the problem to [sensitive content hidden] (Godaddy), then he stayed on the phone while I communicated [sensitive content hidden] (MailerLite) . Who figured out that we needed to update the coding on the GoDaddy Office 365 account. So for 2 hrs she and [sensitive content hidden] went back and forth with rewriting the codes so that Office 365 would Authenticate my account. I just tested a campaign and it's working. Yay!! Let me give a shout out to both [sensitive content hidden] for their help and patience.

• Industry: Design

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Pros

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Cons

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Brevo and Mailchimp

Cost

Response from MailerLite

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Replied 4/10/2021
Sapph
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need

Pros

MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms.

Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria.

They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features.

I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Cons

1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email.

But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch).

It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria).

2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.

Audrey
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 7/05/2021

Finally, an email service that keeps it simple.

MailerLite makes it easy to send professional emails my customers enjoy opening. Emails look better and it saves me time.

Pros

For me, the thing that separates MailerLite from other email services is its RSS feature. We post blogs almost daily. Then, once a week, we send a summary of our posts to our email list. When we were using Constant Contact, I had to make that summary email manually. With MailerLite, I hook up the RSS feed, and they automatically create the summary email and send it out for me. MailChimp has an RSS feature, but the formatting is a bland list. MailerLite wins here because I can edit how the RSS feed looks (e.g., use featured images, automated columns).

Cons

My biggest gripe is when you preview pending RSS emails in the queue. The test email shows older blog posts. However, when the queued email does officially send, it's the correct blog post.

Constant Contact

Response from MailerLite

Hey Audrey, thank you for the feedback regarding the RSS - I will make sure to pass this on to our team for further inspection.

- Lay

Replied 19/05/2021
Eleda

Reviewed on 1/09/2021

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Pros

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Cons

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Response from MailerLite

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Replied 4/10/2021
Monica
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 12/11/2021

Only The Inexperienced User Grumbles About Mailerlite

If you haven't figured out that Mailerlite is one of those hills I die on in loving the app, then you didn't read my review thoroughly

Pros

I work primarily with authors. As a general rule, authors are control freaks (I know, I'm one myself.) Whenever I hear complaints about Mailerlite open rates, click throughs, management etc. as a loyal customer, I counter with my extended use of the app, how long it takes to build an audience, stop expecting immediate magical results that NO mailing list vendor can give you. The app is the tool, the user needs to know how to manipulate it to their advantage by know how to entertain, hone their lists, and maximize their mailings. MOST OF ALL EMAIL REPUTATION is crucial. Few users get that. A smaller tighter list of 5k subscribers is worth more than a list of 15k because most of that 15k sign up then never read or click through. Wastes money, time, and message focusing.

I have NEVER had any of the problems I see others complain about. No one can be an expert in everything, and while newsletters are crucial to an author, few of them get that it take a strong understanding of mailing list marketing, and creative thinking to use Mailerlite to it's fullest potential.
IMHO Mailerlite can't be beat with their innovative offerings for the budget-mined businesses. BUT you need to know how to use it. Most complainers have unrealistic expectations. They're not looking at the overall picture. The only other vendor I would choose over Mailerlite is AC, but I can manage w/o extra bells and whistles because my expertise is in marketing and the app's abilities to build strong lists.

Cons

The only thing I wish Mailerlite had is some of the detailed tracking that Active Campaign offers, but that requires a lot of programming, and would cost more. I also wish they could transfer over the ability for more custom design that can be applied to everything I create template or email wise. When I have to recreate things, it takes time, and that costs my clients money. Also, lately there seems to be some server delays as certain times of the day the app churns while trying to get from one place to another. But AC has similar problems. I don't know if that's completely their fault though with more and more people working from home, it's bound to impact local traffic on the user's end. However, I'm on 5G and I still have issues with load times . So it's something they need to be aware.

Response from MailerLite

I think your phrase "one of those hills I die on" genuinely just make me spit the tea out of my mouth.

Thank you so much for such an amazing review - I always find it amazingly entertaining to read reviews that have been very creatively crafted and left behind.

I would love to ask you for some details and send you a little gift from my end. Feel free to reply to this, and we can get in touch.

Replied 18/11/2021
Sanket
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 29/07/2023

MailerLite Review

I'm in the game plan cycle right now, but from what I can see that far seems like the components are quite easy to make due. Other than there are heaps of Youtube accounts for help. I had Mailchimp for quite a while anyway it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" occasionally. Additionally, the best disservice is... at the point when you figure out a smart method for working the features, and when you return, they have changed everything. Goodness happiness!! Now that I got my test tended to, I'm truly confident and expecting to use all of the MailerLite features for my email promoting needs. ~ A specific something anyway before I close down. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious visit and get your establishment to coexist with each other. No shade on client support. They were great!!One more thing, I figure continuing the Creating Attractive procedure should have somewhere near two or three the entire day, consistently visit gatherings every month. If it was not for the discussion feature I could never have perhaps conquered my concern.

Pros

The old variant was OK, it took care of business with a decent cost in contrast with a swelled MailChimp. Straightforward email advertising and mechanization. I was energized for the new rendition to be delivered as it seemed to be a positive development for the UI (as the old variant was, exceptionally dated). Be that as it may, after they delivered the new evaluating structure, practically twofold only for a new layer of paint and a commitment for 'new highlights' with none really accessible on the send off, it appeared to be surged with an absence of thought for their local area. They asked before the delivery for criticism from the local area who essentially centered around not heading in a MailChimp bearing, cost increments, proceeded with live help, paywalls for straightforward highlights. Unfortunetly they didn't tune in, the cost expanded, live help disappeared except if you pay 3x something else for an arrangement with only one new component 'Facebook Crowds' which I can't remark on as I'm not forking out the cash to test for it perhaps not to work. The greatest destruction of all which truly solidified that reality that they aren't tuning in or care for their unique local area base was zero relocation devices being accessible at the send off of the new adaptation. Your primary client, who are as of now supporting you and the most eager to try out your new stage, and they completly left them out of the loop until an unknown date expressing the devices would have been

Cons

When I first used MailerLite, I didn't like how the product stacked gradually and occasionally didn't stack at all. I believe these were only growing pains because I haven't experienced any problems in a while. A labeling framework is one thing MailerLite is missing that I really wish they would provide. They provide what they refer to as "gatherings," which are really just cans to put various supporters in. I wish there was a way to mark a supporter with a remark such as "first time buyer" or something similar so I could subsequently divide areas of gatherings for more in-depth attention. Bunches are more like recordings to me. The majority of mailing list providers sell records and labels. It seems that MailerLite has consolidated.

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Mailerlite is feature packed and affordable

Whenever I have contacted support they have been wonderful. They have great training materials and I love how they keep innovating.

Pros

So many features and such a generous intro package at $9.

Cons

I sometimes have found the website builder a little fussy but I really can’t complain, at $9 a month for a site and email marketing it is such a tremendous part of our business.

Flodesk

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Better landing pages and websites

Price can’t be beat.